LMAO

darkness66 -
evil veiled -

2 drinks in, with her friends:  "And I don't need no man!"

4 drinks in, with her friends: "Where have all the good men gone?"

6 drinks in: "I'm gonna go suck that guys dick in the parking lot"

The next morning: "He raped my mouth!"

independent.

The child will be a leader, with a mother SO STRONG!

Judge Mental -

I can only imagine the backlash if someone were to post this on social media. I'm sure it would be entertaining.

NorthernHospitality -

Lol... no. Getting custody is against all odds. Guitars, video games, and fart jokes aren't against all odds.

clarenceworley -

independent.

Not according to the single mom. Quit your man-splaining

Hah

NorthernHospitality -

Thread seems to have struck a nerve

Al Cappucino -
darkness66 -
evil veiled -

2 drinks in, with her friends:  "And I don't need no man!"

4 drinks in, with her friends: "Where have all the good men gone?"

6 drinks in: "I'm gonna go suck that guys dick in the parking lot"

The next morning: "He raped my mouth!"

2 days later: why hasn't called? All men are pigs 

headroll -
Judge Mental -

I can only imagine the backlash if someone were to post this on social media. I'm sure it would be entertaining.

You know what to do....you know what to do

headroll - 
Judge Mental -

Well... I have this girl who has been on my Facebook for at least 5 years who literally posts a minimum of 8 times a day with pictures of her (older one's when she was pretty hot) and recent one's when she gets her hair done, nails did and stupid shit like that. I assume she is in her upper 30's now (knew her from highschool) and has a son around 10 years old. I get she might have fucked up and is lonely thus Facebook might be her only outlet but she posts pictures of her son (both with her and him and him alone) and you can tell in over half of these pic's the kid doesn't want to be pictured. A couple of Fridays ago (around 8pm) I got on Facebook after a few beers (hectic week at work) and noticed she didn't post. Innocently I posted on her page "no posts today - did you break a nail or 2?" or something to that end and never thought anything of it. Within a 1/2 hour she posted back calling me a sexist pig, loser, etc and I ignored it. After her post I received a good 20+ additional posts on my wall from guys white knighting from all over the world (no joke - I guess she let's anybody who invites her as a friend as a friend on Facebook). I laughed it off and put her on iggy but fuck were some of the posts brutal for a seemingly innocent joking statement. Not as bad as the above pic but just imagine if I posted something like that..

Graduate1 -
headroll - 
Judge Mental -

Well... I have this girl who has been on my Facebook for at least 5 years who literally posts a minimum of 8 times a day with pictures of her (older one's when she was pretty hot) and recent one's when she gets her hair done, nails did and stupid shit like that. I assume she is in her upper 30's now (knew her from highschool) and has a son around 10 years old. I get she might have fucked up and is lonely thus Facebook might be her only outlet but she posts pictures of her son (both with her and him and him alone) and you can tell in over half of these pic's the kid doesn't want to be pictured. A couple of Fridays ago (around 8pm) I got on Facebook after a few beers (hectic week at work) and noticed she didn't post. Innocently I posted on her page "no posts today - did you break a nail or 2?" or something to that end and never thought anything of it. Within a 1/2 hour she posted back calling me a sexist pig, loser, etc and I ignored it. After her post I received a good 20+ additional posts on my wall from guys white knighting from all over the world (no joke - I guess she let's anybody who invites her as a friend as a friend on Facebook). I laughed it off and put her on iggy but fuck were some of the posts brutal for a seemingly innocent joking statement. Not as bad as the above pic but just imagine if I posted something like that..

Iggy? Oh man

I'm assuming 'iggy' is gay FB speak for ignore. Either way, Graduate1 should punch himself in the fucking vagina for using that term here (or anywhere)

Al Cappucino -

I'm assuming 'iggy' is gay FB speak for ignore. Either way, Graduate1 should punch himself in the fucking vagina for using that term here (or anywhere)

I'm sure he's a great guy lol, but yeah that's the only thing I took away from that wall of text. DON'T IGGY ME BRO!