When are the debates?

I feel like Trump needs them to win. He will show that Biden mentally isn't there anymore and not fit to run the country. 

They will end up being remote. The mic will be turned off for the person not on the clock removing the ability to interrupt. The pandemic is going to change the flow of a typical debate and it won't go down like 2016.

1 Like

There are 3 schedules..one of those 3 has already been canceled ..location claimed covid even though it is far out from now . they will try to reduce it to the least possible 

First debate Tuesday, September 29

Second debate Thursday, October 15

Final debate Thursday, October 22

alexm41 -

There are 3 schedules..one of those 3 has already been canceled ..location claimed covid even though it is far out from now . they will try to reduce it to the least possible 

Just saw they switched it to miami now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3240909001

theseanster -

They will end up being remote. The mic will be turned off for the person not on the clock removing the ability to interrupt. The pandemic is going to change the flow of a typical debate and it won't go down like 2016.

Didn’t Biden and Bernie have a debate without and audience and 6 feet away from one another?  Why can’t they just do that again instead of being remote?

They haven't even had the Dem convention yet.  Biden hasn't even named a VP.

God, I hope he picks Hillary.  

IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona -
theseanster -

Didn’t Biden and Bernie have a debate without and audience and 6 feet away from one another?  Why can’t they just do that again instead of being remote?

Because that's only an attempt to address the covid concerns, and doesn't help to prevent Biden from having to debate

phydeau -

I'm calling it now, if Biden wins and his female VP becomes president during his term, they'll try to elect her president two times afterwards. Especially if it's Hillary. They'll argue she wasn't elected president the first time under Biden, so it shouldn't count

Trumps chances increase with more debates

IGotGROUNDEDnLB’dByCorona -
theseanster -

Yeah. But Trump likes to interrupt. If he says one word into Biden's preambling messages - old Joey may freeze up.

sicko -
phydeau -

I'm calling it now, if Biden wins and his female VP becomes president during his term, they'll try to elect her president two times afterwards. Especially if it's Hillary. They'll argue she wasn't elected president the first time under Biden, so it shouldn't count

What do the laws say about that? 

Bend The Knee -
sicko -
phydeau -

If they serve no more than 2 years from taking over as VP.  So basically they can have a maximum of 10 years as President.  2 years from their VP position and 2 4 year elected terms

Bend The Knee -
sicko -
phydeau -

After Clinton's presidency, I heard people on the news saying Al Gore should pick Bill Clinton as his running mate, saying there's no limit on how often you can become president through the vice presidency.

However, in 2016 I heard people giving legal reasons why Hillary couldn't pick Obama as her running mate. 

So I don't know 

Trump will break Biden psychologically and they might have to pull him from the stage if he goes on the fritz with dementia panic.

There won't be any if the Biden camp have their way

Festus -
Bend The Knee -
sicko -
phydeau -

If they serve no more than 2 years from taking over as VP.  So basically they can have a maximum of 10 years as President.  2 years from their VP position and 2 4 year elected terms

So then they'd be right wtf are you talking about

Bend The Knee - 

This is hard to argue with. Especially if Biden takes the bait and tries to win a verbal flame war with Trump. But if Biden's calm and "presidential" during the debates and can ignore the taunts, Trump insults might hurt Trump more than Biden. 

Flavorful - 
Bend The Knee - 

This is hard to argue with. Especially if Biden takes the bait and tries to win a verbal flame war with Trump. But if Biden's calm and "presidential" during the debates and can ignore the taunts, Trump insults might hurt Trump more than Biden. 

Hillary tried that.

He bullied the shit outta here.

He's too good at talking shit.

Watch for an outrageous swing in polls after first debate.