I wonder if people will say his thighs are far too thick to fight at LW

nohomo

oh yeah forgot

Overeem
JBJ
Andy
Nick Diaz

my God all these athletic fighters

He barely beat Guida, who ain't even the best Piasan at 155. Frankie da Answer is gonna make him wish he was still fight in the WEC minor league.

Forza Francesco!!!!!!!!

Bobby Lupo -  He barely beat Guida, who ain't even the best Piasan at 155. Frankie da Answer is gonna make him wish he was still fight in the WEC minor league.

Forza Francesco!!!!!!!!

"I've never seen Frankie get dominated like that " " Ben Henderson is the future ladies and gentleman " - Joe Rogan

The only thing Bendo is better than Frankie at is speaking Korean. That's only because Frankie never tried to speak Korean

Bobby Lupo - The only thing Bendo is better than Frankie at is speaking Korean. That's only because Frankie never tried to speak Korean

This. Frankie will own Bendo. Phone Post

Bobby Lupo -  He barely beat Guida, who ain't even the best Piasan at 155. Frankie da Answer is gonna make him wish he was still fight in the WEC minor league.

Forza Francesco!!!!!!!!

Did you even see that fight?

bendo

I got bendo. Too big. I think his wrestle fuck will work

The Dean of Cuisine - 

Forza Francesco!!!!!!!!

Did you even see that fight?

Do you even Tan?

Donald Rice Cerrone - I got bendo. Too big. I think his wrestle fuck will work

The bigger they are, the stupider Frankie makes them look. If that blanket Maynard couldn't lay on Frankie 2.0, the guy who lost to that Pettis in the WEC isn't going to beat him. If you bet Bendo, you will throw your momney away.

Guida is a tough son of a b I'll give him that
but he was outclassed by Bendo

Frankies only chance is to stick and move and try to out point, I doubt he will catch Bendo in a sub or knock him out.

Like poster said above, Bendo is too good and too strong.

I see the ref stopping fight

"I doubt he will catch Bendo in a sub or knock him out."

It's not the most likely scenario, but Ben has been dropped by Roller, Guida, and Pettis that I can think of off the top of my head, and I think wobbled by Miller; and Frank Edgar is the only guy ever to stop Bocek and Maynard with strikes. 

^^^

Bendo should really start fighting guys his own size, cmon his legs are so thick it so unfair. Just like Jon Jones, he should go to heavyweight since he's too tall.

Leck Brosnar - Bendo should really start fighting guys his own size, cmon his legs are so thick it so unfair. Just like Jon Jones, he should go to heavyweight since he's too tall.

nohomo but his thighs looked noticeable smaller last night