When Chael Loses

Cain will need an opponent after he steamrolls Bigfoot again. Phone Post 3.0

The Mouth - I pray he just disappears.

I have always sworn up and down all over that place that I am not voting people down.

I may have used 5 vote downs since voting started and a couple of them I was just trying to quote.

This my friend, is a vote down

I hope you eat some bad clams and get really, really fucking sick.

And get frozen like a Team Lloyd Irvin Internet Assassin.

Fuck

epwar -
cecils_pupils - Hopefully he never fights again so none of us will have to hear his overblown hyperbole.

This.

I thought the Chael era ended last July when Anderson killed him in the rematch.  Yet somehow Dana & co. managed to extend his life 9 more months by giving him a title shot after that embarrassing loss.

Embarrassing loss? He was tko'd by Anderson fucking Silva. There's nothing embarrassing about getting in the octagon with that man and putting it all on the line. Phone Post

Ok. Lets say we agree he loses Saturday. So that means he has lost to the two top (top 3?) P4P fighters in the sport.

That is a reason to retire? That is something to be ashamed of? The guy is 12-2 in his last 14 other than Anderson Silva. Most guys who are 12-2 (even 12-4) while fighting top opponents are praised on these boards but this guy is hated on because he created a character to help get himself noticed and not Fitched.

You guys are impossible. You get pissed if a guy is boring. You get pissed if a guy is too loud.

OP, it takes a lot to upset me....

but, VTFD. 

I will NEVER stop white knighting for Chael. He is the greatest guy ever. Period.

6ULDV8 - 

I have always sworn up and down all over that place that I am not voting people down.

I may have used 5 vote downs since voting started and a couple of them I was just trying to quote.

Fuck

TS has been froze from vote downs

there was much hate in his soul

Akston - 

Chael is a genius who has made a fortune with his mouth and work ethic. He will retire and should be hof purely on his bringing the ufc to another level marketing wise Phone Post

LOL @ HOF

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kick Boxe -
Smellde Gluve -
Never gonna pay Taxes - 
Kick Boxe -

The Mouth you absolutely suck.

I'm uppin the stakes.

If Chael loses, he will leave the division. If he wins, you will leave the ug, forever

Vote this man up Phone Post 3.0

Is Kick Boxe betting without risking anything personally or am I reading this wrong?

Maybe you should offer to leave the UG forever if Chael loses?

it's a play on Chaels post fight speech after bisping, im not betting shit nor want mouth to leave Phone Post

He said it after the Brian Stann fight. After the Bisping fight he interview Joe Rogan copying a pro wrestler from the 70s Phone Post

I like Chael. His trash talking is entertaining, and he got that fight with Jones because he was the first one to speak up after the whole UFC 151 thing (I might be wrong). Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 
6ULDV8 - 

Fuck

TS has been froze from vote downs

VTFU

JStrongMMA - 
wheeels - He'll talk his way into another huge fight/title fight.

This clown (and how the UFC gives into his whining) takes all credibility out of the sport.

When did Chael ever whine? He earned both of his title shots against Anderson and Dana gave Chael the shot on Saturday because he was the only guy who agreed to fight Jones on short notice last summer. Sounds legitimate to me. Phone Post

I agree that he earned his title shots against A. Silva.

...but LOL @ this title shot.

The offer to get a title shot because he was willing to step up on short notice many months ago, should not have been extended to tonight.

Chael Sonnen has a lot of flair. Rick Flair, that is...

How does a guy with the screen name "The mouth" dislike Sonnen ? Now that's some fucked up shit Phone Post 3.0

Fisticus - Cain will need an opponent after he steamrolls Bigfoot again. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. If Chael loses and Cain wins the obvious fight to make will be Chael vs. Cain.

Hocky Balboa -
JStrongMMA - 
wheeels - He'll talk his way into another huge fight/title fight.

This clown (and how the UFC gives into his whining) takes all credibility out of the sport.

When did Chael ever whine? He earned both of his title shots against Anderson and Dana gave Chael the shot on Saturday because he was the only guy who agreed to fight Jones on short notice last summer. Sounds legitimate to me. Phone Post

I agree that he earned his title shots against A. Silva.

...but LOL @ this title shot.

The offer to get a title shot because he was willing to step up on short notice many months ago, should not have been extended to tonight.

I agree but Uncle Dana thinks this fight will sell and he is probably right. I really don't want to see Jones vs. Machida again, anyways. Phone Post

Chael is not going anywhere so all the haters can eat it. Phone Post 3.0

Chael.

Thanks for wasting 3 fucking title fights.

GO away.