When did I Tunes start sucking so bad?

You need a masters degree to import a CD. Any other music download service that is decent? Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - If you cant import a cd into itunes you may want to stop using computers altogether Phone Post
This. It's not that hard, bro. Phone Post 3.0

If you have any Apple products, you fail. Phone Post

Kazp306 - If you cant import a cd into itunes you may want to stop using computers altogether Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

The biggest issue with the iPhone is the fact that each time you get a new phone there's no way to keep your ringtones if you purchase them. that was a rookie mistake because i make my own now. There should be a warning because that is bullshit.

I tried using the iTunes radio but it doesn't seem to have a very good selection of music.  Mostly just the most popular songs of each band..

I prefer Pandora.

I've been using Winamp for years. Much more flexible and 100x better editing capabilities. Works great with my Ipod as well.

BigMonsterCat - If you have any Apple products, you fail. Phone Post
Bloods and Crips! Phone Post 3.0

Total nightmare. The new interface is awful and poorly thought out. Trying to get a song from the computer to the cell phone is nearly impossible since you just can't drag a song to the Phone's playlist. Each device is its own pull down tab and you just cant put one beside the other, you are constantly switching back and forth from computer to phone.

LAME

I just re downloaded it yesterday after not using it for 2-3 years. they made the whole thing much harder too navigate. it used to be much better.

And... /thread Phone Post 3.0

iTunes is fucking ridiculous. The entire concept of it.

A few years ago I tried to use iTunes to put some songs from a computer onto an iPhone, and put songs from the iPhone onto the computer. But iTunes wanted to sync both devices so they had the same songs - by erasing all the extra songs from one or the other device.

FastAndBulbous - iTunes is fucking ridiculous. The entire concept of it.

A few years ago I tried to use iTunes to put some songs from a computer onto an iPhone, and put songs from the iPhone onto the computer. But iTunes wanted to sync both devices so they had the same songs - by erasing all the extra songs from one or the other device.
That kind of functionality was the only way Steve Jobs could sell the idea to the record companies because it helps prevent piracy. Phone Post 3.0

Itunes has always sucked.

BigMonsterCat - If you have any Apple products, you fail. Phone Post
Says the person using an Android device. Phone Post 3.0

Stache - I've been using Winamp for years. Much more flexible and 100x better editing capabilities. Works great with my Ipod as well.

Yeah I just use winamp it wmp, just rip the cd to the computer and copy the files I want onto my phone. The iTunes and apple stuff really complicates the whole process. Phone Post

who the fuck spells it "I Tunes"

ITunes has always sucked Phone Post

I agree. It's a fucking hassle. After I buy a song it's a nightmare to just go and listen to it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm starting to dislike apple! Phone Post 3.0