When did Trolling become the Norm?

Seriously.

The majority of the threads on the UG right now are TMZ style, idiotic troll threads.

Case in point, anything from Reality TV Star.

I think it's time for the mods to clean house, for the sake of the people that just want decent MMA discussion and don't to have to wade through 50% bullshit every time they log on to the UG.

We are already losing an awesome Mod and Thread Contributor because of this bullshit, let's not let them chase away all the quality posters with their drivel.

/rant over

Chimonos Revenge - Seriously.

The majority of the threads on the UG right now are TMZ style, idiotic troll threads.

I think it's time for the mods to clean house, for the sake of the people that just want decent MMA discussion and don't to have to wade through 50% bullshit every time they log on to the UG.

We are already losing an awesome Mod and Thread Contributor because of this bullshit, let's not let them chase away all the quality posters with their drivel.

/rant over
There is no "cleaning house". You might as well say, "ban 85% of the UG" because there are almost NO GOOD POSTERS LEFT.

Zuffa has developed a brand that attracts fucking MORONS with no respect for anything and encourages fight bashing, gossipy horseshit and all sorts of degenerate behavior.

It is not just this forum. It is the fans themselves. Almost all the good fans aren't interested in MMA anymore or at least not to a level where they would regularly visit the UG.

THIS IS WHAT THE SPORT IS NOW.

I wouldn't want an internet without trolling.

2009ers, as a whole, were the first group of terrible posters. Phone Post

This is why we can't have nice things

EpicConfessions - I wouldn't want an internet without trolling.

Chimonos Revenge - Seriously.

/rant over

I think a lot of the "trolls" are cunts trying too hard to be funny and missing the mark by a long way. But as far as the house clean goes I'm all for it, Hear hear. Let's have a witch hunt ;) Phone Post

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!

Chimonos Revenge - We are already losing an awesome Mod and Thread Contributor because of this bullshit, let's not let them chase away all the quality posters with their drivel.
BTW: who are we losing?

Haulport - 
Chimonos Revenge - We are already losing an awesome Mod and Thread Contributor because of this bullshit, let's not let them chase away all the quality posters with their drivel.

Damn Severn.

De-modded himself and says he's leaving.

Honestly, a few years before you joined.
Once the 2000s came around, this place turned into a shithole

MMA has always been the laid back have fun forum.

Sherdog is for the super duper cerial discussion, you might want to check it out.

Chimonos Revenge - 
Haulport - 

Damn Severn.

Wow....no shit....

Too bad...

EpicConfessions - MMA has always been the laid back have fun forum.

Sherdog is for the super duper cerial discussion, you might want to check it out.

Who the FUCK are you......?

How the fuck are we supposed to have a respectful fan base when Dana calls is one of the BIGHEST fighter bashers? I'm sure he's contributed greatly to the 'Fedor only defeated cans' myth. Dana, you are hurting the sport. Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - 
Haulport - 

Damn Severn.

Couldn't agree more. Phone Post

Haulport - 

Someone from the internet, and you?

EpicConfessions - 
Haulport - 

Go get some sloppy 2nds from your hooker GF.......

(I'm sure you're making all that dogshit up though)

Haulport - 
EpicConfessions - 
Haulport - 

Go get some sloppy 2nds from your hooker GF.......

(I'm sure you're making all that dogshit up though)

Those are from anonymous users, not me. They don't even send them to me, they just post them. Why are we even fighting, I like you.