When did you move out of your parents home?

I was 18. Two days after I graduated high school. I moved to the city and got a job. Then I shipped out to basic a month or two later.

What's with people into their twenties who have jobs and shit still living at home? I've never got that. Phone Post 3.0

1. Did 2 years getting my AA and lived at home. Then went off to college. 24 now Phone Post 3.0

I can see when you're going to school. That makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

I bounced around some from 15-18. But the day I was 18 I got the boot. Slept in my car and buddies couches for 6 months then joined the Army. Phone Post 3.0

When I was 19, moved off to go to school.  Few years ago when I lost my job I started renting the little guest house area (really just a refurbed garage) from them though.  When I'd pay $1700/month on rent elsewhere and pay $900 here it makes a difference, it gives me that extra to save up for a condo.

Im 41. I gave them a room in my house and they come to visit for a week every month to see their grandkids. Does this mean I never really fully moved out? Phone Post 3.0

We finished high school in may. The graduation was 2 weeks from our last day. I had my shit packed and literally left the next day after the ceremony. Never went back. I love my parents too. I had a summer job lined up then it was off to college in the fall.

In Short: The Day After Graduation.

I hope my kids will pay me the same honor! lol

I'd just turned 20.

When I left for college at 18. I came back for the first couple of summers, then I was either at school (out of state) or doing an internship (out of state). I'd go home to visit here and there, and I did still have some stuff there at that time.

I fully moved out all of my things when I graduated and moved to another state at 23.

groinkick - Im 41. I gave them a room in my house and they come to visit for a week every month to see their grandkids. Does this mean I never really fully moved out? Phone Post 3.0

No.

i dont count college, even though i was "away"...but as soon as I graduated i moved to nyc

19 Phone Post 3.0

I moved out when I bought a house. I was 22. Phone Post

Moved out at 18, had to go back for a few months here and there in between apartments. Phone Post 3.0

1. As soon as I finished my associates degree and got a job. Phone Post 3.0
  1. About 7 months after I graduated college. I returned home for 6 months at 25. Phone Post 3.0

Never. Still live there. They're dead, though.

1. Graduated from high school and went to college. Phone Post 3.0
  1. The second I had a car, license and a job I bounced. Phone Post 3.0
  1. Phone Post 3.0