When did you move out of your parents home?

Sheeeeeit which time?

I would go to school, get kicked out of school, move to another state, go back to school, get kicked out.... I was in and out into my mid 20's...

I was 18 when I got married, husband left for deployment 2 months later(a week after our son was born). So I stayed with my mother until about 3weeks before he returned.
The first time I moved out I moved across the country. Phone Post 3.0

I was a few weeks from turning 18. Don't know how people live with their parents past 18, I couldn't take living by their rules - which is funny because now my own rules for myself are very close to what I didn't want forced on me back then.

I was out at 19.

But could see people staying longer to save up for buying a house.

Some of my friends lived with their parents after college for free to save money. Mine would have charged me and I didn't want to be there anyway. Great way to save cash, but fuck living with my parents as an adult. Phone Post

18 Phone Post 3.0

18.. I was out the door fuckin running! Phone Post 3.0

25 - I saved for a deposit and bought a house rather than rent from 18 and pay someone else's mortgage forever. Phone Post 3.0

A better question would be "when did you become independent?". Moving out and making it on your own is different than your parents paying for you to go to college. Yeah, you're out of the house, but it's because your parents are paying for your schooling/housing/etc.

I moved out at 24

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship - A better question would be "when did you become independent?". Moving out and making it on your own is different than your parents paying for you to go to college. Yeah, you're out of the house, but it's because your parents are paying for your schooling/housing/etc.

I moved out at 24

LOL Phone Post 3.0
Good point.

I was 18. Two days after I graduated high school. I moved to the city and got a job. Then I shipped out to basic a month or two later. Phone Post 3.0

Foster home at 15, on my own at 17.

King Trav - 
Kenny Blankenship - A better question would be "when did you become independent?". Moving out and making it on your own is different than your parents paying for you to go to college. Yeah, you're out of the house, but it's because your parents are paying for your schooling/housing/etc.

I moved out at 24

LOL Phone Post 3.0
Good point.

I was 18. Two days after I graduated high school. I moved to the city and got a job. Then I shipped out to basic a month or two later. Phone Post 3.0

Yeh Trav we heard you the first time. You want to tell us what you did 2 days after you graduated high school?

16 packed a rucksack and was gone love my folks I just needed to get out. Phone Post 3.0

Sicilian Swag -
King Trav - 

I moved out at 24

LOL Phone Post 3.0
Good point.

Yeh Trav we heard you the first time. You want to tell us what you did 2 days after you graduated high school?
Got a ride from my aunt to Regina. Why? Phone Post 3.0

found myself a studio apartment in central stockholm at 17. me and my wife were inseperable and she basically lived with my at my parents house until we decided to get our own place.
we lucked out and had tons of fun living in the city for a few years.

17-off to college. Came back during breaks and summers, but was usually out with friends, working, or chasing girls. My room was quickly taken over by my shithead brothers. :) Phone Post 3.0

SOON --very soon-- hopefully... Just still sorta saving up right now. Had a few financial setbacks. But yeah, pretty soon for sure.

15 Phone Post 3.0

September 18th 1998, two weeks before my 17th birthday. I remember the date because it was the day before my little brothers birthday and I was worried about him being upset I wasn't there. Phone Post 3.0

DonkeyBiscuit - 19 Phone Post 3.0
Never went back Phone Post 3.0