When does harmless flirtation become cheating?

Please tell me exactly where the Mason-Dixon line is for both genders. Phone Post 3.0

When you're doing or saying something that you know would hurt your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he knew.

newflowerfeeder - When you're doing or saying something that you know would hurt your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he knew.

The gold standard.

newflowerfeeder - When you're doing or saying something that you know would hurt your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he knew.
This. Phone Post 3.0

newflowerfeeder - When you're doing or saying something that you know would hurt your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he knew.
What if you have an irrationally overly-sensitive boyfriend or girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0

newflowerfeeder - When you're doing or saying something that you know would hurt your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he knew.

so never bitch about your spouse with a member of the opposite sex?

generally a good rule, but cheating? I need a woman sounding board to shed light on some of wife's antics and brain programming.

I would think when you say things like "if i didn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend", or "if you didn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend".

Or you start to get physical, send sexual messages.

Is there no universally accepted line across which no one should step? Phone Post 3.0

sacredhate - 

so never bitch about your spouse with a member of the opposite sex?

generally a good rule, but cheating? I need a woman sounding board to shed light on some of wife's antics and brain programming.

i suppose if you are doing it with someone you're flirting with it is crossing the line.

i was thinking of a female coworker/friend where no flirtation is going on.

98lbweakling - 
What if you have an irrationally overly-sensitive boyfriend or girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0

Cheating is not some sort of quantifiable thing. It's basically a break in trust. If your gf is overly sensitive and you knew that she would be devastated to findout that you told a coworker that she had beautiful eyes in the elevator....then you just cheated on your girlfriend.

it should be clearly defined by the two in the relationship, not the OG.

Bbc Phone Post 3.0

When your Penis is in her Vagina *said in Stewie Griffin voice Phone Post 3.0

ttt

when you get caught

When you've exchanged bodily fluids in one way or the other.

That's a question you should have already covered with your spouse... Honestly. Oh wait, you assumed you both had the same ideas on what constitutes to "cheating?"

Welcome to the world of marriage where your parents won't tell you the shit about it that really matters.

notsobigmike - To me, it's a matter of physicality.

You can argue the "philosophy" of what constitutes cheating on some psychological level as it pertains to flirtation - but romantic physical contact is a pretty clear delineation for cheating.
Now we're getting somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

when badussy is in the air....

BUTTHOLE FINGERING. Phone Post 3.0