When GSP moves up to middleweight it will be like

JDolo - 
Heartbroken Lee - Most of you would probably expect me to say this by now but I really think that GSP would get mauled by Bisping at 185. His JJ off his back is unreal and would neutralise GSPs biggest strength. He also always finds a way back to his feet and I think he would overpower GSP in the stand up.
he couldn't get back to his feet when Denis Kang had him on his back the entire first round.  I'd be willing to bet GSP has his way with Kang in training.  Good luck to Bisping scoring double legs on GSP the way he was able to on Kang, and unlike Kang, GSP doesn't gas out.  Factor in Bisping's glass chin and it's GSP's for the taking.

Like I said GSP won't have the size and strength advantage like he does at 170. He'll get a beatin. That's why he's a bit shakey to move up to 185 he knows it himself.

Fitch and Alves are bigger than GSP. His advantage at 170 is skill and athleticism. Not to mention he tosses the big guys around at Jacksons. He'll do just fine in the weakest division in the UFC other than against Silva.

RIPLEY - Fitch and Alves are bigger than GSP. His advantage at 170 is skill and athleticism. Not to mention he tosses the big guys around at Jacksons. He'll do just fine in the weakest division in the UFC other than against Silva.

First of all Alves was looking big for the GSP fight.

And second did you see the size of GSP when he fought Fitch. He was huge and that was a major factor in that fight.

Believe me Marquadt wud knock him senseless

Not a smart move for GSP. Hard-hitters there and his strength won't be such an advantage when facing bigger guys.

Much respect for wanting the challenge though.

When he fought Fitch he was smaller than Fitch.

Heartbroken Lee - Most of you would probably expect me to say this by now but I really think that GSP would get mauled by Bisping at 185. His JJ off his back is unreal and would neutralise GSPs biggest strength. He also always finds a way back to his feet and I think he would overpower GSP in the stand up.

lol at unreal off his back.

He was avoiding damage but KAng got to several dominant positions.

I also think GSP can beat Hendo, Dans been taken down by lesser wrestlers in the past

RIPLEY - When he fought Fitch he was smaller than Fitch.

No kidding. Fitch is a huge WW. Anyone who thought GSP was nearly as big as Fitch hasn't seen the fight. Fitch is the size of most MWs. 6 feet tall and 200+ lbs between fights.

Dan Henderson would straight up fuck GSP. It wouldn't even be a contest.

Dan Henderson would straight up fuck GSP. It wouldn't even be a contest.

I think GSP walks through 185 as easily as he has 170. There's nobody who can defend his takedowns at 185. Even Anderson is gonna get taken down and pounded out, Silva's only weak point is his takedown defence, and GSP would exploit that I think.