When hell comes to Frog town **Rowdy Piper classic

Probably should have gone in my 80s film thread. Never seen this.  Any good? It looks pretty damn psychedelicly awesome

This looks awesome Phone Post 3.0

Saw this on USA Up All Night in the eighties it was pretty amazing.

Little EagleYoshida -

As a kid with no HBO or Cinemax, Up All Night was the biggest contributor to my spank bank. Loved Rhonda Shear Phone Post 3.0

That looks pretty fantastic

jju -
Little EagleYoshida -

As a kid with no HBO or Cinemax, Up All Night was the biggest contributor to my spank bank. Loved Rhonda Shear Phone Post 3.0
I remember my dad had a playboy with her doing the splits with her tits out Phone Post 3.0

You have aroused the three snakes! Phone Post 3.0

They just covered this last week on How did this get Made podcast! And there is a great write up on it at Slashfilm.com. Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke -
jju -
Little EagleYoshida -

I remember my dad had a playboy with her doing the splits with her tits out Phone Post 3.0
She had red white and blue beads between her legs too. My sister's boyfriend showed it to me. He was ok in my book. So what if he was 21 and dating a 15 year old Phone Post 3.0

Oscar worthy IMO Phone Post 3.0

chief123 - They just covered this last week on How did this get Made podcast! And there is a great write up on it at Slashfilm.com. Phone Post 3.0
Haha first thing I thought when I saw this thread. Phone Post 3.0

The dance of the seven veils!

I really need to have a viewing of this