When I think of shootfightermike banging a

Suburban office worker who is 40 pounds overweight and not that great looking but not the worst after a second date at Applebee's and he was trying to whiskey dick it in her but they gave up and just mutually masturbated each other and she made those weird moaning noises and that vibrating shaky leg and it's kinda a turnoff and it's fucking hot as shit in the bedroom and you start to see the sun coming up and you don't know if you're still drunk or hungover but you need like 3 showers and you can't call in sick to work cause you already facebook checked in at Applebee's earlier like an idiot I think of that after hearing this

http://youtu.be/rmaCodtqmNk Phone Post 3.0

GDI fucking punctuation gritty! Phone Post 3.0

In? Phone Post 3.0

This reads like something Faulkner would write when drunk and horny. Phone Post 3.0

You're a wide eyed optimist Gritty!

Picture Andrea from 90210, with the glasses , with chunky arms and she has a membership to planet fitness cause her and another girl from the office signed up together and made a pact to go before work but she's only been twice in four months cause she "tweeted" her knee and she doesn't smoke except when she bums one when she's either

1.drinking
2. Depressed
3. Up late on her porch thinking about things Phone Post 3.0

Tweeked Phone Post 3.0

BRAVO!!!!

You're fucking killing me over here Phone Post 3.0

I don't even hate luke Bryan . Seems like a cool guy. He knows what he's doing

Only time I've heard this song is every time I take my kids to trampoline place Get Air. It's such a corny targeted pop country song that I have the chorus stuck in my head, lol Phone Post 3.0

I peeped her Facebook wall

Phone Post 3.0

posts pic cropped to just show face and cleavage

tjmitch - posts pic cropped to just show face and cleavage
Let me see them ankle and wrist tats baby! Phone Post 3.0

btw - kind of gay that you think about the olde shooter banging chicks.

If you listen to that song and don't think of SFM going to Publix in oppressive heat to buy a sub sandwich , a yoohoo, and a package of cheddar Bugles then that's your issue not mine Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - btw - kind of gay that you think about the olde shooter banging chicks.
If you would have read thoroughly you would see he wasn't 100% stiff in my thoughts. I'm not some fanook Phone Post 3.0

I love SFM btw. All in good nature Phone Post 3.0

what kind of love are we talkin here though?

PTM2020 -

what kind of love are we talkin here though?

The kind she has for him at 530 am Phone Post 3.0