When is Conseco fighting again?

I was impressed with his skills and think he could do better if he improved his cardio.

I am interested to see how this plays out.

TTB

bad troll attempt.

I was impressed with his running ability.Mr 40-40 hasn`t lost that much speed.

crowbar -  I was impressed with his running ability.Mr 40-40 hasn`t lost that much speed.

Yes i agree RATS can run fast!!!

He's a walking, talking self-kneebah

serious replies only please guys.

whenever he cuts to 205 there wont be anyone laughing

mataleone - whenever he cuts to 205 there wont be anyone laughing

VTFU

he needs to get with BJ, quick!

ttt for the baseball legend!

Nice to see Canseco finally approaching his burgeoning MMA career intelligently, slowly building an impressive resume

Pretty sure he's fighting the Fedor on Affliction 4.

LMAO

I'd respect him if he could get a few wins under his belt, whether they be against chicken wing champions, heads of hotdoggery, or even prime (rib) ministers.

Canseco only cares about a paycheck.

MattBenwa - Canseco only cares about a paycheck.

You're full of fucking shit. If you trained martial arts wouldn't you want to showcase it? If you spent many years learning to become an artist, wouldn't you want someone to see your painting?

I can't wait until Jose gets a couple of more fights (especially if he dropped to 205) and will shut a lot of these fanboys up. Choi is a tough matchup for anyone and you can say what you want, but Choi wasn't enjoying those side kicks to the rib cage.

Canseco needs to fight in K1so the world can witness true world class TKD skills. Hopefully he will get a rematch agaisnt Choi after suffering that freak knee injury

sense - Canseco needs to fight in K1so the world can witness true world class TKD skills. Hopefully he will get a rematch agaisnt Choi after suffering that freak knee injury

Why wouldn't he just stick to mma. he has good td defense. Choi never got close to getting a takedown. I think if he's matched up against a wrestler with limited striking skills, he'll fare well

mataleone - whenever he cuts to 205 there wont be anyone laughing
If he gets off the juice he might make 170.