When is Gideon Ray fighting again?

He can slug, he's a lefty, and he was on a nice roll after beating Jason Medina ... what the heck happened to him?

I know he was scheduled to face Ron Jhun (and I would pick Gideon in that fight), but the fight never materialized.

Anyone have the 411 on what's going down with one of the hardest strikers at 170 lbs?

BTW, a Great, GREAT fight would be Gideon vs. Thiago 'Pitbull' Alves.

He is tough, but I dont think he is worth what he wants. He would not fare well, IMHO, against top B or A level competition and probably is playing it quite smart.

Last time I talked to him he said a UFC fight was in the works...that was months ago...its probably a problem with the $$$

The guys got fast hands but was getting tooled on the ground against Medina in the first round. I guess when
you land 10 punches after the bell it can turn a fight around.

Gideon Ray will have his toughest match to date on June 5th at our show when he moves up a weight to face Curtis Stout.

IRONHEART CROWN: THE CRUCIBLE
June 5th, Hammond Indiana
Tickets on sale now.
www.ironheartcrown.com

You have GOT to see this card!

Anyone within hours of Indiana should drive in and check this show out. Ive attended every IHC show in the last 5 years and have always leave feeling I got my moneys worth and then some. Every seat in the venue provides you with a great view of the action but for just 50$ you can sit RINGSIDE and really get to see MMA up close and personal. Did I mention that over the years at IHC shows Ive met and spoken to Shonie Carter, Jeremy Horn, Brian Gassaway, Jeff Osborne, Gideon Ray, Keith Hackney, Frank Shamrock, Jeff Curan, Tim Silvia, Guy Mezger and many more MMA stars I cant think of right now. Do yourself a favor and be at the Hammond Indiana Civic Center on June 5th, this will be the best MMA card the midwest has EVER seen!!! Thus ends my shameless IHC plug!

check is in the mail, columi
keep up the good work!