when is Guam fight Card ? Verne ?

PS MOnte if u see LaVerne tell him to call me

t

Vern is currently stranded in Newark Airport... I am wiring him money to get to JFK, where his plane leaves for Guam at 11:30 a.m.

Vern says he weighes 175... so he'll be giving up about 10 pounds. Not much that could be done in this situation.

As far as training... that's on him. He lives 2 blocks from the Miletich school for 6 months and made it to the gym like 4 times. He has never trained seriously and never will.

He's a great guy... but he's been in the sport for 6 years and made like 20 visits to a gym to learn mma.

MOnte can send me an email DarenX007@Aol.Com ?thanks.I hear ya about Vernes training Im just a friend that would like to see him do well.I do think if Verne trained properly could be a major force But the keyword is IFFFF .He needs someone to push him but it is on him and i still think hes young enough to make some noise.

Very true staements!

The local channels have commercials for the PXC but does not have a fight card. Eddie Yagin is on the commercials saying that he is fighting but that is it. Very little info.

lol.. good luck on the flight..

I dred that flight...

taken it dozens of times

We just did 5 hours from LA to Miami

8 Hours from Miami to Sao Paulo

5 hours from Sao Paulo to Manous

2 days later

5 Hours from Manous to Sao Paulo

8 Hours from Sao Paulo to Miami

5 Hours from Miami to LA and got home today at 10:30

Tomorrow morning we leave from LAX at 9:30

5 hours from LA to Hawaii

6 hours from Hawaii to Guam and then the same thing 4 days later. Horrible schedule if you ask me

whew..

GOOD LUCK !!!

Chris Brennan, wasn't Buck KO'd last week? Should he
be fighting this soon? (P.S. I have a lot of respect
for you as a manager after the Erico/KOTC fiasco.)

ttt

ttt