When is it okay to penetrate a gymnast?

Okat, thread title is a little provocative, but this morning there was a story about Dr. Larry Nassar. He's a doctor for the US Olympic women;s gymnastic team and he's now being investigated/charged for sexually abusing the women and girls in his care.

There was a woman on the radio this morning talking about how she came forward in the 90s, saying Dr. Nassar used to penetrate her with his fingers as part of his medical treatment of her. Her coach at the time, also under investigation, said that the gymnast simply misinterpreted what was happening.

Is penetrating a woman with your fingers ever a medical procedure in sports, specifically gymnastics? I mean, what in the hell medical procedure could this be? Checking for... I dunno, groin strain? Damage to the vagina from... stretching or...? Seriously, just wondering how the hell this could be medical.

For reference:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/doctor-at-center-of-usa-gymnastics-scandal-left-warning-signs-at-michigan-state/2017/04/25/eed48834-2530-11e7-a1b3-faff0034e2de_story.html?utm_term=.c6e4111fdfd1

Always

My ex wife went to a shrink and he gave her a papsmear.  So IDK, I guess so.  These medical guys know way more then we do.

Ogami Itto - Okat, thread title is a little provocative, but this morning there was a story about Dr. Larry Nassar. He's a doctor for the US Olympic women;s gymnastic team and he's now being investigated/charged for sexually abusing the women and girls in his care.

There was a woman on the radio this morning talking about how she came forward in the 90s, saying Dr. Nassar used to penetrate her with his fingers as part of his medical treatment of her. Her coach at the time, also under investigation, said that the gymnast simply misinterpreted what was happening.

Is penetrating a woman with your fingers ever a medical procedure in sports, specifically gymnastics? I mean, what in the hell medical procedure could this be? Checking for... I dunno, groin strain? Damage to the vagina from... stretching or...? Seriously, just wondering how the hell this could be medical.

For reference:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/doctor-at-center-of-usa-gymnastics-scandal-left-warning-signs-at-michigan-state/2017/04/25/eed48834-2530-11e7-a1b3-faff0034e2de_story.html?utm_term=.c6e4111fdfd1

I think he ran into problems because he was 4 fingers deep into the gymnasts with one hand while jacking off with the other...

I had every doctor that has ever given me a physical and groped my meatballs investigated. Turns out they're all married and straight..

Sogflop - I had every doctor that has ever given me a physical and groped my meatballs investigated. Turns out they're all married and straight..

My wife used to complain that her therapist would tie her up and violate her. I went with her and noticed that the sign read "TheRapist" . I told her it was what she deserved for being illiterate. I recommended my mother in law have a few seasons to pull her head out of her ass

Trumpsstinkypinky -
Sogflop - I had every doctor that has ever given me a physical and groped my meatballs investigated. Turns out they're all married and straight..

My wife used to complain that her therapist would tie her up and violate her. I went with her and noticed that the sign read "TheRapist" . I told her it was what she deserved for being illiterate. I recommended my mother in law have a few seasons to pull her head out of her ass

Sessions ********

gd autocorrect 

Average OGer: Yes, my shoulder really hurts from traneing UFC.

Doctor: Okay. Lay back and take your pants off.

OGer: So you're fingering my butthole. I guess that will help my shoulder.

No reason to do that

Ogami Itto - Average OGer: Yes, my shoulder really hurts from traneing UFC.

Doctor: Okay. Lay back and take your pants off.

OGer: So you're fingering my butthole. I guess that will help my shoulder.

Do you have this Doctor's contact information?

I need it for a friend. 

I hope it was ok in the late 70's because I penetrated my high school girlfriend a LOT back then.

I had a GF for 11 years that was a gymnastics coach. She was actually USGA Gymnastics coach of the year one year for the State of CA.

From what I saw, that sport is filled with pedophiles, verbally abusive coaches, weird dudes who come to practice to take photos every day, coaches who sexually expolit children, eating disorders and VERY serious injuries --like compound fractures. Much worse injuries than you get in almost any other children's sport.

Obviously, most coaches --like my ex-- are good,  but it is a sport with a shady underbelly.

People should not let their kids do gymnastics. IF they do, they need to be VERY wary about it.

shen - 

I had a GF for 11 years that was a gymnastics coach. She was actually USGA Gymnastics coach of the year one year for the State of CA.

From what I saw, that sport is filled with pedophiles, verbally abusive coaches, weird dudes who come to practice to take photos every day, coaches who sexually expolit children, eating disorders and VERY serious injuries --like compound fractures. Much worse injuries than you get in almost any other children's sport.

Obviously, most coaches --like my ex-- are good,  but it is a sport with a shady underbelly.

People should not let their kids do gymnastics. IF they do, they need to be VERY wary about it.

I was a gymnast for a while and saw a lot of this. Parents got me out and into capoeira so I could still do my acrobatic shit. I quickly made the transition to wrestling though because a nigga missed wearing singlets.

Sounds pretty shady that he was doing this with his fingers. Just no reason to do that.

Now I could understand if he was using his tongue.