When Is Matt Hamill Fighting?

Come on man, you have to realize something here. The objective(and I can only speak for Sean) is to get to the top of this game. He welcomes the challenge. The only way to get to the top is to fight the top guys. But then again, apparently not everyone thinks that way.

Hamill is the ONLY fighter I have ever seen in the Octagon that I actually
don't like. He is a prick.

Hamill is a prick and a very dishonest person. He only looks after himself.

Adamz is correct .Hamills the dirtiest fighter in UFC and acts like he doesnt understand the rules which has nothing to do with being deaf

"He's looked awful in all his performances."

He also won all of them.

Matt use to do the same shit in wrestling. Dirty wrestler, dirty fighter, and a jerkoff of a person.

As soon as Hammil fights someone who is legit, he is going down. I also
feel the same way about Bisping. I think they should fight each other so
one of them will get a chance to fight a contender, and then we will be
done with both of these B-fighters

Got an e-mail from Matt tonight. He is scheduled to fight at UFC 68 on March 3. He is concentrating on that, and training hard. After that, he is opening a training center in Utica, NY.

ttt

Hamill is fighting David Heath at UFC 68 (MMAweekly).

"He's looked awful in all his performances."

What does that say about Petruzelli and Nickels? I actually enjoy watching Hamill fight. He is somewhat one-dimensional, but what he does, he does very well. And I expect him to continue to improve.

ADMIN: [ Delete Message : Warn User : Warn Super Admin ]

Date: 01/12/07 11:08 PM
4008 Total Posts Ignore User

HAMILL should be kept to the UFC undercards....he has alot of holes in his game..right now, he is just a good wrestler and thats it..he doesnt have alot of speed or strength, nor does he have any striking skills whatsoever...he doesnt know shit for subs either...i just hating watching fighters like him...

you are an idiot matt will own most of the fighters at his weight class he is awesome at wrestling Bisping is awesome to but no one gives them their respect