When is Pro Elite's next event?

A few months ago they announced they were coming back and were planning an event I believe. Does anybody have any more information on this?

Thanks!

They will be co promoting with Battleship and Wamma.

Expect a press release any day now.

^Wamma...I was there! (not really..but i wish)

Pro Elite did announce they were coming back. Somebody on this forum has to know something

Calling $kala!

anyone?

ttt

After what they did they should all go to prison.

pro elite is basically being bought out by stratus media group, a live entertainment company, for around 2mil...pro elite's CEO and half its board have recently resigned so it looks like something is breweing, but it could be far off.

^yeah I noticed that, but I can't figure out what it means. They wouldn't purchase it to dissolve it completely. There has to be some reason behind it

Ecko Unltd -  ^yeah I noticed that, but I can't figure out what it means. They wouldn't purchase it to dissolve it completely. There has to be some reason behind it

yeah..the reason is to use the brand to run mma events..but this stratus media group is itself just a tiny startup and probably does not know wtf it is doing...in other words, likely PHAIL

goku - 
Ecko Unltd -  ^yeah I noticed that, but I can't figure out what it means. They wouldn't purchase it to dissolve it completely. There has to be some reason behind it

yeah..the reason is to use the brand to run mma events..but this stratus media group is itself just a tiny startup and probably does not know wtf it is doing...in other words, likely PHAIL

As a tiny startup, they still had to get their funding somewhere. I'm really curious from both a fan standpoint and a business standpoint to see how they develop. Thanks for your insight

Ecko Unltd - 
goku - 

As a tiny startup, they still had to get their funding somewhere. I'm really curious from both a fan standpoint and a business standpoint to see how they develop. Thanks for your insight

the whole company is run by one guy, paul feller, who has run a small sports/live event  (ie small tennis, volleyball auto shows) business for the past decade or so..

how does he get his money?

its specualtion, but this guy is based out of hollywood, probably has a few rich friends that he greases to get a few million together...for example, randy cross of the 49ers is a director on the company

goku - 
Ecko Unltd - 
goku - 

the whole company is run by one guy, paul feller, who has run a small sports/live event  (ie small tennis, volleyball auto shows) business for the past decade or so..

its specualtion, but this guy is based out of hollywood, probably has a few rich friends that he greases to get a few million together...for example, randy cross of the 49ers is a director on the company

Interesting. Thanks

Ecko Unltd - 
goku - 
Ecko Unltd - 
goku - 

Interesting. Thanks

This is all kind of pointless with out any updates on Wamma and Battleship though.

Thanks for trying though.

^lol