When is the last time you played tag?

My fam and I are out at a buddies cabin with his family and we're playing tag in their big open back yard. Sounded gay as FACK when it was suggested but it's been fun as hell. Whoever is it counts to 30 while everybody hides and then they come looking for you. Whoever they catch is it. Haven't had this much fun in a long time. Phone Post 3.0

It's been a while. Phone Post 3.0

I have a seven year old daughter. Pretty much weekly if not daily.

Been way to long... Hide n seek is another I haven't played in a long time!!

Now when it comes to hide the salami ... I'm an All Star!!

Your it! Phone Post 3.0

I have a 5yr old son & volunteer time at his kindergarten class. So pretty much all the time.

I coach a 7 under boys soccer team...we end up playing tag after every practice. I cant catch the lil bastards

Bunch of adults and a couple teenagers. It's dark save for one spotlight that creates shadows that make it even harder to find people. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - Bunch of adults and a couple teenagers. It's dark save for one spotlight that creates shadows that make it even harder to find people. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like a combo of hide and seek...n tag.

Good times. Phone Post 3.0

played freeze tag when I was babysitting my sister's kids last weekend.  good times.  and good exercise, too - those little buggers are fast!

5 year old daughter here, tag is played pretty much daily. But playing tag with all adults is really fun, we play at my buddies cabin. We used to play golf cart tag but it got very dangerous cuz we'd get drunk and play well after sunset, at which point headlights would stay off and people would get tossed; cracked ribs and torn acl and no more golf cart tag! Phone Post 3.0

Just played freeze tag today with my god sons Phone Post 3.0

Played today in my kids BJJ class. Phone Post 3.0

Other than with my kids, We played dock tag at Lake Arrowhead till at least 18 yo. We had boundries of these 4 docks. You could go anywhere on or under those docks. But could not touch the shore or any other dock.

Imagine being chased at full spead on wet, splintery wood with nails popping out, leaping across boat slips, cleats taking you out or going head fist into a dock box, fence or boat.

We destroyed those docks. We often had the HS football team playing.

Just got tagged.
I'm it Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - 5 year old daughter here, tag is played pretty much daily. But playing tag with all adults is really fun, we play at my buddies cabin. We used to play golf cart tag but it got very dangerous cuz we'd get drunk and play well after sunset, at which point headlights would stay off and people would get tossed; cracked ribs and torn acl and no more golf cart tag! Phone Post 3.0
Golf cart tag sounds legit as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

25-30 years ago.

My daughter is 11 months, so I see it in my future... Phone Post 3.0

I'm a daycare teacher and mom of 3boys so pretty often.
Granted with the daycare kids it's more like "I bet you can't catch me while I try to run out of your classroom".

I get to blow bubbles, play red light green light, etc every day if I want. Phone Post 3.0

you blew Bubbles the Clown and didn't invite me?

I really wNt to to try to and organize a big game of tv tag now Phone Post 3.0