When is the Pro-2nd Amendment Student Walk-Out?

Who's gonna help me schedule that shit? 

Trust -

Not a walk out but pro-gun rights rallies at all the state capitals are being planned for April 14th.  

Nice 

Oh dude, that's badass. I'll see what's up here in OK City. Thanks!

The real question is, would school systems back a pro 2nd amendment walkout like they did the anti 2nd admendment walkout?

I thought there was a bunch of stuff today. 

Although I did see this online and it was nice to see:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105121886804805&id=22401244

Today our students participated in a Walk Up instead of a Walk Out. They were each given 17 sticky notes to symbolize the 17 lives lost in Florida and encouraged to leave 14 notes for students and 3 for adults that would brighten their day. As I walked the halls I was overcome with pride for these kids. Not a single locker was untouched and they took special care to ensure that everyone from admin to the tech guy and custodian received some love. ?? #choosejoy #spreadlove #thefutureisbright  @ Arbor Preparatory High School

Oops. I failed to read the title accurately. 

They should phrase it as pro Bill of Rights and not just gun or 2nd amendment rights. The 2nd amendment is the closest to being taken away but freedom of speech and freedom of religion are not far behind. The left are also working to take away those also.

In.

Trust -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

I thought there was a bunch of stuff today. 

Although I did see this online and it was nice to see:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105121886804805&id=22401244

Today our students participated in a Walk Up instead of a Walk Out. They were each given 17 sticky notes to symbolize the 17 lives lost in Florida and encouraged to leave 14 notes for students and 3 for adults that would brighten their day. As I walked the halls I was overcome with pride for these kids. Not a single locker was untouched and they took special care to ensure that everyone from admin to the tech guy and custodian received some love. ?? #choosejoy #spreadlove #thefutureisbright  @ Arbor Preparatory High School

I strongly support the "walk-up" effort.  

Earlier this week, in my small hometown, a 14 year old committed suicide by laying down in the railroad tracks.  Second time a suicide like that has happened in 2 years.  

Agreed. Bullying and alienation is a big factor in these school shootings for sure. 

So frustrating that we all can't just agree that there are a lot of factors in these terrible tragedies and admit that we all need to be coming together and compromising to work on all of them instead of singling out a single political stance and arguing over it. 

I say this as someone with no kids who doesn't ever want any. It kills me to see all of this going on.