When ISIS captures a Russian pilot or soldier...

...is there any chance they'll publicly execute them or is that driving a nail in their own coffin? Phone Post 3.0

They'll do it, but Russia will probably have 20 vids of their own out by then. Seriously almost feel bad for Isis. They are fooked. Phone Post 3.0

I hope they do execute one, then a shirtless Putin will ride his stallion down there and personally push their shit in. All while Obama sits here twiddling his thumbs. Phone Post 3.0

Another extreme right wing fantasy thread? How many are we going to go for today?

I think they'll just give the pilot tea and crumpets and whatever medical aid he requires until they hand him back over at the Russians earliest possible convenience. Time permitting they might get in a game of scrabble or yahtzee.

Not really following this, but the news this morning reported that the Russians weren't even bombing isis, but other rebels fighting al-assad. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - Not really following this, but the news this morning reported that the Russians weren't even bombing isis, but other rebels fighting al-assad. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I've heard Phone Post 3.0

Have you seen pictures of Grozny after Putin had it leveled?

It's going to happen just wait.

Putin will destroy them and I'm all for it. We learned from Vietnam and they learned from Afghanistan. Russia will conquer and prevail and good for them. Phone Post 3.0

attjack - Another extreme right wing fantasy thread? How many are we going to go for today?
I am confused as to how Russia destroying Isis is an extreme right wing thread? I thought Republicans hated Russia? Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 - Have you seen pictures of Grozny after Putin had it leveled?
Or how about the Russian apartment buildings Putin leveled Phone Post 3.0

Root12 - I hope they do execute one, then a shirtless Putin will ride his stallion down there and personally push their shit in. All while Obama sits here twiddling his thumbs. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe a gif with his belly bouncing onto the horses neck and his thick coating of makeup sheering off his face like a landslide.

I don't understand how this dudes publicity pics on a horse a decade ago has had such a huge impact on the OG.

Ridgeback -

It is crazy that ISIS is not being wiped out right now with extreme prejudice.  They have shown what they are capable of.  They have declared war.  They will keep expanding and working towards getting nuclear weapons to use against western targets.  

So yes if the Russians manage to put the boot to ISIS then good for them.  

I don't get it man. We should have obliterated them loooooong ago. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - 
attjack - Another extreme right wing fantasy thread? How many are we going to go for today?
I am confused as to how Russia destroying Isis is an extreme right wing thread? I thought Republicans hated Russia? Phone Post 3.0

The Neo Conservatives love Putin and have a daddy complex going with what they perceive to be a strong white conservative leader.

Harlow's Rhesus - 
Root12 - I hope they do execute one, then a shirtless Putin will ride his stallion down there and personally push their shit in. All while Obama sits here twiddling his thumbs. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe a gif with his belly bouncing onto the horses neck and his thick coating of makeup sheering off his face like a landslide.

I don't understand how this dudes publicity pics on a horse a decade ago has had such a huge impact on the OG.

The same OG that doesn't believe "mainstream media"

Ironic

Has nothing to do with Putin. Russians are just some wild motherfuckers Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -
attjack - 
Barbasol - 

The Neo Conservatives love Putin and have a daddy complex going with what they perceive to be a strong white conservative leader.

The neo-cons who want more war and intervention have painted Putin as a Hitler figure just as the POTUS and Clinton have.  

That's what I was thinking as well Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper - 
FedorFan5000 - Have you seen pictures of Grozny after Putin had it leveled?
Or how about the Russian apartment buildings Putin leveled Phone Post 3.0

If I was a jerk I'd say "that makes my point!!" but um yeah good point. Dude's ruthless.

Harlow's Rhesus - 

Its kinda like when those limpwristed social justice warriors gushed at Clinton playing a saxaphone on Arsenio. "He's soooo kewl!"

Burned.