When ISIS captures a Russian pilot or soldier...

Yea. So ruthless that he'll say, "were gonna attack isis" with a straight face while he attacks a 3rd party. His main concern is simply keeping his business partner Assad in business.

Fucking fan boys of him all have daddy issues. Which is pretty typical of conservatives in general. Phone Post 3.0

lOL Calm down Ari.

Oh, if only we have could a good strong man like vladdy to close down our media, steal copious amounts of money from our people, and tell us we are the greatest, and tuck us in at night. then everything would be peachy. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - 
Ridgeback -
attjack - 
Barbasol - 
attjack - Another extreme right wing fantasy thread? How many are we going to go for today?
I am confused as to how Russia destroying Isis is an extreme right wing thread? I thought Republicans hated Russia? Phone Post 3.0

The Neo Conservatives love Putin and have a daddy complex going with what they perceive to be a strong white conservative leader.

The neo-cons who want more war and intervention have painted Putin as a Hitler figure just as the POTUS and Clinton have.  

That's what I was thinking as well Phone Post 3.0

The fuck are you talking about? NeoCons love Putin.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1390000/images/_1392791_laughingap300.jpg

“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.”

George Bush on de facto dictator Vladimir Putin

Root12 -
Ridgeback -

It is crazy that ISIS is not being wiped out right now with extreme prejudice.  They have shown what they are capable of.  They have declared war.  They will keep expanding and working towards getting nuclear weapons to use against western targets.  

So yes if the Russians manage to put the boot to ISIS then good for them.  

I don't get it man. We should have obliterated them loooooong ago. Phone Post 3.0
There's loads of 'far right' to find and expose in our own countries that's why. Phone Post 3.0

stellarborg - too bad Russians are not bombing ISIS but rather assads enemies

but it doesn't matter cause putin is 'alpha'

gullible idiots lol Phone Post 3.0
You realize it's the first fucking day.

There is literally something called a target sheet. It's goes in an orderly fashion from most dangerous. Isis is probably farther down the line.

Relax there Rambo. Phone Post 3.0

Ari2 - Yea. So ruthless that he'll say, "were gonna attack isis" with a straight face while he attacks a 3rd party. His main concern is simply keeping his business partner Assad in business.

Fucking fan boys of him all have daddy issues. Which is pretty typical of conservatives in general. Phone Post 3.0
Good. I hope Assad remains in power. Have we not learned from Iraq and Libya? Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
Ari2 - Yea. So ruthless that he'll say, "were gonna attack isis" with a straight face while he attacks a 3rd party. His main concern is simply keeping his business partner Assad in business.

Good. I hope Assad remains in power. Have we not learned from Iraq and Libya? Phone Post 3.0
Exactly right I've been waiting for someone to say this. People think without Assad in power Syria will become a beautiful peaceful place, fuck right off they're all animals that need to be put in place with a powerful leader to stand over them.
Sad but oh so very true Phone Post 3.0

Putins goal is to support his ally Assad so of course he will attack the immediate threat.

I hope Syria gets stabilized soon so the stream of refugees decrease. Assad isn't much of a philanthropist but the civil war between different groups/clans is much worse than having one dictator.

^this.
Its amazing to me that thug Putin comprehends this yet our Community Organizer in Chief can't grasp the concept

I'm pro Putin and pro Assad. Hopefully Assad will remain in power. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 
attjack - 
Barbasol - 
Ridgeback -
attjack - 
Barbasol - 
attjack - Another extreme right wing fantasy thread? How many are we going to go for today?
I am confused as to how Russia destroying Isis is an extreme right wing thread? I thought Republicans hated Russia? Phone Post 3.0

The Neo Conservatives love Putin and have a daddy complex going with what they perceive to be a strong white conservative leader.

The neo-cons who want more war and intervention have painted Putin as a Hitler figure just as the POTUS and Clinton have.  

That's what I was thinking as well Phone Post 3.0

The fuck are you talking about? NeoCons love Putin.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1390000/images/_1392791_laughingap300.jpg

“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.”

George Bush on de facto dictator Vladimir Putin

What George W. did when he was POTUS several years ago is irrelevant.  I was referring to the GOP candidates and what they said about Russia as a threat in the last political debate.  Also, W. wasn't technically a neo-con.  He was heavily influenced by them after 9/11 and went to war against Iraq based on their influence.  With the exception of Trump, most of the current GOP candidates definitely speak of Putin as an enemy and threat.

You're on here with a straight face saying the Bush administration was a neoconservative nightmare? Wow.

There are about 5 posters on this forum that whenever I see their name it tightens my chest and makes me want to strangle a fucking kitten.

Two of them in the same thread and I'm off for a fucking suicide mission.

NHBDaddy - ^this.
Its amazing to me that thug Putin comprehends this yet our Community Organizer in Chief can't grasp the concept

They grasp it very well. Divide and conquer is a strategy commonly used through history especially from western civilizations.

It will take Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya at least two generations to sort things out and rebuild the infrastructure. Nations in these conditions will not pose any threat and will be easy to exploit.

stellarborg -
Ridgeback - 
Tiresias - It seems to me things have the chance to get clusterfucked. At what point are the U.S./Turkey and Russia going to start tangling? That's the overall strategic slant of things... Things can get stupid.

If Obama kicks off a war with Russia over Syrian rebels (a good number of whom are suspect) he can fight it himself.

Obama and NATO should have kicked off a war with Russia a long time ago over invasion of eastern Ukraine

but then again if he did so he would be an imperialistic warmonger around these parts. if he does nothing then he is a 'weak leader' though just like the rest of them 'feminized' liberals

wtf?

Why should we give a shit about Ukraine? Phone Post 3.0

Blue Please - Putin explains it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykb5sxTl1Rw

Root12 - I hope they do execute one, then a shirtless Putin will ride his stallion down there and personally push their shit in. All while Obama sits here twiddling his thumbs. Phone Post 3.0
So this Phone Post 3.0

hakkas - Putins goal is to support his ally Assad so of course he will attack the immediate threat.

I hope Syria gets stabilized soon so the stream of refugees decrease. Assad isn't much of a philanthropist but the civil war between different groups/clans is much worse than having one dictator.

"isn't much of a philantropist" is an extremely generous way to rephrase POS mass murderer.

but I do prefer him quite a bit to ISIS. Not hard to understand why so many of his citizens don't know, after the way his family has treated them.

Left. Lol Phone Post 3.0