When it comes to one -punch HW KO power...

In MMA, does Carwin own that title?

If not, then who does?

Mark Hunt Phone Post

Shane Carwin vs Christian Wellisch

Shane Carwin Uppercuts  Frank Mir GIF

Shane-carwin_gabriel-gonzaga_medium

Ubereem 2.0 /thread Phone Post

grkblood -

Not that I don't enjoy that gif, but that was a MW fight.

I'd say Mark Hunt Phone Post

JTRipper - 
grkblood -

Not that I don't enjoy that gif, but that was a MW fight.

I'd say Mark Hunt Phone Post

Indeed - but I wonder if grkblood wasn't insinuating that Hendo could indeed OHKO heavyweights that easily as well...

JDS

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - JDS has to be top 3 if not #1. Werdum, Cain, Gonzaga, Yvel were all basically one punch KO's - the follow up punches were academic.

Roy and Carwin are the only ones to have gone the distance and I reckon if they had their time over they mighta stayed down and put themselves out of their misery.

In every JDS fight his first significant strike either KO's his opponent or hurts them so badly that they are merely trying to survive from that point on.

And keep in mind Cain had never been finished and Carwin had never been hurt before JDS. Phone Post

Gotta agree with this, but you can't deny that care in is up there. Top 3?:

JDS
Ubereem
Carwin Phone Post

I'd say Carwin in terms of absolute one punch power.

JDS is just below him, but makes up for it with much better technique and more speed.

(This is my opinion. I have not been, nor would I like to be, punched by either.)

when it comes to pure one punch knockout i think carwin stands out more than jds, i could be wrong though

whowillbetop5in5years - when it comes to pure one punch knockout i think carwin stands out more than jds, i could be wrong though

No, JDS hurts people and changes the fight with one good punch. Carwin puts people DOWN. Phone Post

Marko Hunto Phone Post

Tanko Abbotto

Igor.

But he's retired.

CRE -

/thread

Hell yea Phone Post

roman zentsov has the best left hook. ubereem has the best knees and kicks.

but when it comes to hw ko power, any of them can ko each other if they hit on the button. it's like asking which burns you better a pool of lava, coals or molten steel.... all of them.

Allen Hood - 

Big country or fedor Phone Post

This is 2012, Fedor is nowhere near no-1 in terms of 1 punch KO power...

JDS doesn't seem to have more power than Hunt or Carwin to me. He just times and sets up his punches better than anyone else Phone Post