When it comes to one -punch HW KO power...

Phone Post

omlet de fromage - 

Phone Post

sry but fedor isnt even close to the top 10

Halligalli - 
omlet de fromage - 

Phone Post

top 10 in punching power( quote because edit sucks)

Halligalli -
Halligalli - 
omlet de fromage -  Phone Post

Could you please name me 10 that are ahead? He's definitely not 1st I just thought that gif was suiting for the thread. Phone Post

Fedor's been at home for 6 months eating gravy fries, and I'm fairly certain he's still top ten. Phone Post

Nowhere near no-1

Its 2012...

omlet de fromage - 
Halligalli -
Halligalli - 

Could you please name me 10 that are ahead? He's definitely not 1st I just thought that gif was suiting for the thread. Phone Post

exluding boxing of courese? as i said, fedor hasnt been known as a big pucnher( gnp exluded)
harder punches for sure:
jds
overeem
arlovski
hunt
vovchanchyn
carwin
aleks

probably harder punches:
kharitonov
miocic
crocop

so thanks for taht question, really made me question my knowdledgke about the hw divison
plz feel fre to add harder punchers

Kanye loves fishdicks -  Mark Hunt Phone Post

lol

He couldn't even one punch a 204lb Wanderlei. It took him a hundred punches to put down TK and 190lb Nishijima.

Isn't Tuscherer literally the only guy he has one-punched in MMA?

Fedor has one-punched exactly two guys in his long career if I'm not mistaken (Arlovski and Rogers). 

My personal fav

well rounded poster - 
Halligalli - 
omlet de fromage - 
Halligalli -
Halligalli - 

exluding boxing of courese? as i said, fedor hasnt been known as a big pucnher( gnp exluded)
harder punches for sure:
jds
overeem
arlovski
hunt
vovchanchyn
carwin
aleks

probably harder punches:
kharitonov
miocic
crocop

so thanks for taht question, really made me question my knowdledgke about the hw divison

hahahahahhaha wipes eyes

my favourite part was "fedor hasn't been knowns as a big puncher"

crocop punches harder, overeem, ALEXS, oh man i'm out

what was his biggest punch before arlovski?

well rounded poster - 
Halligalli - 
well rounded poster - 
Halligalli - 
omlet de fromage - 
Halligalli -
Halligalli - 

harder punches for sure:
jds
overeem
arlovski
hunt
vovchanchyn
carwin
aleks

probably harder punches:
kharitonov
miocic
crocop

hahahahahhaha wipes eyes

my favourite part was "fedor hasn't been knowns as a big puncher"

crocop punches harder, overeem, ALEXS, oh man i'm out

what was his biggest punch before arlovski?

I'm not going to get into naming single punches like it's the measuring stick for someone's punching power.

The guy's Russian hooks appear to be filled with C4. He is literally the hardest puncher I've ever seen. You can see it plastered accross his opponents' faces as soon as they get tagged "holy shit what was that"

You see them instantly back away or cover up. Several people have said he throws the hardest punches they've ever felt

interview plz? as i said , his gnp is brutal. but standing up, he swarms his opponents, instead of one punching them.
crocop was listed in the probably list, and im pretty sure about alex

Rich KO over Chuck was right hook and a left to the back of the head, right? Phone Post

I go for Igor Vov, then Mark Hunt.

Well the thread is one punch KO power, no whose punches feel the hardest, and Fedor only has two one punch KOs in his career and one is over a guy who has been one-punched a couple times before.

orcus - 

Well the thread is one punch KO power, no whose punches feel the hardest, and Fedor only has two one punch KOs in his career and one is over a guy who has been one-punched a couple times before.

could you help me get ten legit names? i feel a little silly right now

I'm a big fan of Fedor and Hunt.......but it's silly to list them in the top 10. Phone Post

The Loge -
Samoa - I'm a big fan of Fedor and Hunt.......but it's silly to list them in the top 10. Phone Post

No, it would be silly to list Bisping in the top ten, Hunt and Fedor seem reasonable. Phone Post

Who has been one-timed by these guys? List them. If you are going to put them on your list; support it. Phone Post

The Loge -
Samoa - 
The Loge -
Samoa - I'm a big fan of Fedor and Hunt.......but it's silly to list them in the top 10. Phone Post

No, it would be silly to list Bisping in the top ten, Hunt and Fedor seem reasonable. Phone Post

Who has been one-timed by these guys? List them. If you are going to put them on your list; support it. Phone Post

Mark Hunt: Stefan Leko, JLB, Hiromi Amada, Peter Graham, Andrew Peck, Nathan Briggs, Phil Fagan, Clay Aumitagi all in K1. Chris Tuchscherer, and Yosuke Nishijima in MMA.

Fedor: Arlovski and Brett Rogers are the two that come to mind but i am not 100% sure on this one, im just saying that both Hunt and Fedor seem like reasonable prospects for any top ten list of HW KO punchers, that's all.

Fair enough. I thought we were just taking MMA. That would shorten the list to Tuscherer, Arlovski and Rogers. Between two guys there are three victims. Phone Post

Tank in his day was up there as well.

Carwin
End of story Phone Post