When Karma bites them in the butt!!!

Today I got to witness and take part in Karma finally coming back around and bitting a guy in the ass.

A few years ago I took a side job at a restuarant to pay off my last bit of college debt. Ok gig but there was this one asshole named Randell who didnt like me very much. Now I like to view myself as a professional person. I’m nice with all my co-workers. I’m quick to make a friend. This one guy clearly didnt like me for some reason. I was always nice to him back so I didnt now why he always had a issue with him.

So one day I asked him. Right in front of everyone(cant help it in a kitchen), I asked him why he always was rude to me. I thought maybe it’s the environment. Kitchen life is hard on some people. His response “I just dont like you. It’s not you personally. I just dont like your kind. Africans are not welcome here.”. I told him, I’m not African and that I’m American born and raised. Now I am half black but I’m not African. I was born here and raised here. My black side always told me that the most important part of the “African-American” label is the American part.

He didnt care though. He still hated me. Told me that it would be better of if we stayed in Africa. Now it’s so rare to actually see real racism(not that fake ass shit we see on news all the time) that it sticks with you. You remember that shit. A few days later he was fired because of his attitude towards management (not me) and his bad hygiene.

Well fast forward to today. I’m a manager at a company that oversees a few hotels restaurants. I do all the hiring and firing for this one hotel. Today I had some interviews lined up and I’m in the meeting room waiting for them. Well guess who walking in for an interview today? You guessed it. Good ol’ Randall.

He walks in and I say “oh Randell. It’s good to see you, you’re my 1:45? Take a seat”.

Well he didnt stay. He walked out. Didnt even have a seat for the interview. He came back a few hours later with a typed up letter for the manager. He gave it to the front desk staff and told them to give it to the manager.

Well I was right around the corner so they called me over. I walk up and they hand the letter to me. They say it’s from him who’s still standing there. I take the letter and he gets pissed as he realizes I’m the manager. He then talks off talking to himself.

I tell him “hey Randell, dont come back. Your kind is not welcome here”.

Oh so good. So good.

Any Karma stories yall got?

What did the letter say?

Well what did the letter say?

What was in the letter?

what did the letter say you fucking potato

Thrill Hammer -

No wonder Randall hated him

Lol potato.

And brother, your kind is always welcome here. 

Camera footage of when he saw who would be conducting the interview

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZwOWzz6VwL4EDCfwbX/giphy.gif

TheMMAn -
Thrill Hammer -

I don't like his kind either. 

Shitty story tellers. 

I only hope OP is as good at managing as he is at telling stories

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - I only hope OP is as good at managing as he is at telling stories

I kind of hope he is better

BRUTELLYDUMBFOOTBALLHACK - Today I got to witness and take part in Karma finally coming back around and bitting a guy in the ass.

A few years ago I took a side job at a restuarant to pay off my last bit of college debt. Ok gig but there was this one asshole named Randell who didnt like me very much. Now I like to view myself as a professional person. I’m nice with all my co-workers. I’m quick to make a friend. This one guy clearly didnt like me for some reason. I was always nice to him back so I didnt now why he always had a issue with him.

So one day I asked him. Right in front of everyone(cant help it in a kitchen), I asked him why he always was rude to me. I thought maybe it’s the environment. Kitchen life is hard on some people. His response “I just dont like you. It’s not you personally. I just dont like your kind. Africans are not welcome here.”. I told him, I’m not African and that I’m American born and raised. Now I am half black but I’m not African. I was born here and raised here. My black side always told me that the most important part of the “African-American” label is the American part.

He didnt care though. He still hated me. Told me that it would be better of if we stayed in Africa. Now it’s so rare to actually see real racism(not that fake ass shit we see on news all the time) that it sticks with you. You remember that shit. A few days later he was fired because of his attitude towards management (not me) and his bad hygiene.

Well fast forward to today. I’m a manager at a company that oversees a few hotels restaurants. I do all the hiring and firing for this one hotel. Today I had some interviews lined up and I’m in the meeting room waiting for them. Well guess who walking in for an interview today? You guessed it. Good ol’ Randall.

He walks in and I say “oh Randell. It’s good to see you, you’re my 1:45? Take a seat”.

Well he didnt stay. He walked out. Didnt even have a seat for the interview. He came back a few hours later with a typed up letter for the manager. He gave it to the front desk staff and told them to give it to the manager.

Well I was right around the corner so they called me over. I walk up and they hand the letter to me. They say it’s from him who’s still standing there. I take the letter and he gets pissed as he realizes I’m the manager. He then talks off talking to himself.

Oh so good. So good.

Well fucking done. Suck on that, Randy!!

TheMMAn -
Thrill Hammer -

Lol no shit. Karma will get this fool if he doesnt show letter.

for shitty story telling

Hocky -

What was in the letter?

Likely some false claims intending to get Brute in trouble. 

Thrill Hammer - 
TheMMAn -
Thrill Hammer -

Lol no shit. Karma will get this fool if he doesnt show letter.

lol. I hope this gets a spin

BRUTELLYDUMBFOOTBALLHACK - Today I got to witness and take part in Karma finally coming back around and bitting a guy in the ass.

Oh so good. So good.

OP, can we be real for minute, you and I? I have a question about this situation. 

MMArijuana - 

What did the letter say?

I threw that shit away. Something about being interviewed by an African (that’s me) and another employee being rude to him like his mom is. What ever the fuck that means.

What’s funny was the other employee was one of family members who owns the place.

Motherfuckers. Am I going to have to drive back to my office to grab a shitty letter that's in my garbage can?