When Outlaw Motorcycle members get sent to prison

What group do they join? Aryan Brotherhood or do they bikers have their own group.

Also, do rival biker gangs maintain a truce in prison or do gangs like the Outlaws and Hells Angels continue fighting while in prison?

Interesting...sub Phone Post

I assume race would matter, but some have mexicans and whites so.....fuck it subbed

i've never been to prison so i have no idea.

sonny berger in his books talks about how when he was in back in the day that the bikers (all groups) sort of had their own group and that there was an understood truce in prison (except for special circumstances)

TANK BROS - 

Interesting...sub Phone Post

I have always wondered, I did read one time in a true crime book that a Hells Angel member was murdered by an Aryan Brotherhood member outside of prison. The Hells Angel had been extorting the AB member in prison, so it was retribution.

For the most part..

Whites

Blacks

Latino

Various truce agreements will determine alliances. Who can get what from who usually determines that. It's a constant plot of power plays Phone Post

Depends on the state...

Probably varies prison to prison.

It's like that reality show survivor except there are no hot chicks and much more anal rape and shanking. Phone Post 3.0

Irregardless, I'm sure plenty of buttsex is involved.

*jacks slowly in the corner... Phone Post

Things to do in Denver when you're already dead... Phone Post 3.0

Horsemen usually go AB Phone Post 3.0

I'm no expert & have zero experience, but my understanding is anytime gangs are in any way problematic, they just juggle everyone involved from room to room, block to block & facility to facility, so it kinda doesn't matter.

All street beef is squashed in the penitentiary. You ally yourself with your race period. Phone Post

In for some of our OG ex cons

California they run with the pecker woods. Mongols run with south siders

Don't most MCs allow Hispanic members now?

They run with the Gay Boy Gangsters. The GBG offer them protection, and in return the bikers become their bitches.

JJitsu - 

What about the white members of the Mongols

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - 
JJitsu - 

What about the white members of the Mongols

Yeah, I wondered about that. According to Billy Queen's book, even though the Mongols were founded by Hispanics they were actually about two-thirds white when he was a member.