When Rousey says she could beat Mayweather

We hear about it for years.  But When Cyborg says it - No one bats an eyelid.  

Both stated they would only grapple him though.  

I think Rousey got more heat beause she also said she could beat the men's UFC HW champ. That's when full retard was achieved by Rousey.

Cyborg hasn't went there.

Because Cyborg is stronger and faster and gives up less to a man than Ronda.

I don’t think either of them could beat Mayweather. After all, he’s got experience beating women.

Soul Gravy - Because Cyborg is stronger and faster and gives up less to a man than Ronda.

To be fair she's tried to become a man.

Who cares about Whine-borg.

Steven McTowelie -

You came up with that one all by yourself, didn't ya?

Steven McTowelie - 

she is headlining the next UFC 

ronda is headlining the next bra and panties match

BigEyedFish -
Steven McTowelie - 

she is headlining the next UFC 

ronda is headlining the next bra and panties match

Yes, you are correct. The 8 replies to this thread really show how popular she is.

My apologies.

I also never said I cared about what Rousey is doing...

Cyborg can beat Mayweather in a real fight if she goes for the takedown. I mean Mayweathers stance would have him falling on his ass from a simple attempt. People forget how strong cyborg is. Lifting Tito off the floor ain't easy

Rousey has lost her Judo. She has become a D level mma striker. So at this point i think Edmond would tell her to strike instead of use her strength (if it's even there)

Mayweather has no grappling experience. A casual judo black belt would beat the shit out of him.

If he put a year or two into wrestling, that’s a different story.

Mayweather would shit his pants if someone shot a single leg on him.

JOB - Mayweather has no grappling experience. A casual judo black belt would beat the shit out of him.

There is a 0% chance any casual judo black belt get a hold of maywewther 

Arlovskis Chin -
JOB - Mayweather has no grappling experience. A casual judo black belt would beat the shit out of him.

dumbest thing i’ve ever read. Judo is a lot tougher on the body then any sport. They can easily close the gap and toss Mayweather on his head

I think statistics show that boxers get beaten by MMA fighters almost always. Mayweather is 5’5 and a natural LW. That’s someone easy to toss. Mayweathers not going to run and box is he? or do you think he’ll land a magical jab and knock everyone out always. 

Go rewatch UFC 1 and understand that being a boxer has its many pitfalls when fighting under style 

She didn’t say she would beat him. She said she would use head movement and try a double leg on him, and that boxing him wouldn’t be an option.

She was talking about possible scenarios.

BTW, I think he would win, but she could give him issues with grappling, knees and kicks. 

Also, it’s far more credible for Cyborg to fight competitively against a smaller man than Rousey.

Boxers are the worst wrestlers typically. If they can touch his leg it’s over. 

Arlovskis Chin - 

You’ve never trained judo. It’s ok.

Thingading - 

I think Rousey got more heat beause she also said she could beat the men's UFC HW champ. That's when full retard was achieved by Rousey.

Cyborg hasn't went there.

she didnt say "yes" when asked if she could beat cain

she said "under the right circumstances"

as in: The Rock Wwe GIF