When Serra beats GSP again...

...do you think his spot at No. 1 WW will be secure? I never agreed when GSP moved ahead of Serra in the rankings.

Look at how long other people hold their spots when they don't compete; (Fedor, Lindland,) etc. How did Serra lose his spot to the over hyped GSP so quickly?

absolutely.

chit yeah

yep

"How did Serra lose his spot to the over hyped GSP so quickly?"

We're going to call GSP 'hyped' are we?? LOL@that.

If Serra manages to get a fluke shot in like the first fight, then grudgingly yes he'll be undisputed #1.. More likely is the thorough beatdown and humiliation that GSP serves up in the rematch.

^^correct.

as if

Lol at the over hyped GSP, I mean all he did was beat and demolish most the best fighters in his division.....lol

"Lol at the over hyped GSP, I mean all he did was beat and demolish most the best fighters in his division.....lol"

and lost to the unranked one.

Fedor has more than one big win to his name. Matter a fact, Im pretty sure he's never lost.

Lindland, wasnt in the top 10 on one of the last lists i saw and he arguably could and couldnt. IMO he's a top 5 guy, maybe not ranking wise but actual wise. GSP has also more than a 1 fight claim to fame. By the same reasoning, Forrest should be the #1 LHW in the world.

And this will all be settled soon anyhow so why cant you jsut wait a few more weeks? Rankings are impossible to be 100% every minute of every day of life for many reasons. Dont take them so seriously.