When they turn their back in half guard

For later

nice hip adjustment detail... I have trouble getting the butterfly hook in there on the first one.

On the second one I like the switch my feet and threaten bumpting the mount first, but you've got to be able to get on your side for that...I you can't and you're stuck flat, I think this is a good option.

Meatgrinder -

nice hip adjustment detail... I have trouble getting the butterfly hook in there on the first one.

On the second one I like the switch my feet and threaten bumpting the mount first, but you've got to be able to get on your side for that...I you can't and you're stuck flat, I think this is a good option.

I agree about the second one.  I try that too if possible 

Anything no gi?

Man these are good vids. 

Piratenbum -

Anything no gi?

I’ll shoot something to answer that

ShortElbowInTheClinch -

Man these are good vids. 

Thank you so much

checkuroil -
Piratenbum -

Anything no gi?

I’ll shoot something to answer that

Thanks, it’s my worst position, never got a good answer for this 

Wonderful instruction!  Thanks bud!

Great stuff - thanks 

very nice

Nice!

I was getting good detail all along, but the tying together at the end was great-I can now visualize how I’m using control of the trapped leg in both cases to make the other leg light.

jehiah - Nice!

I was getting good detail all along, but the tying together at the end was great-I can now visualize how I’m using control of the trapped leg in both cases to make the other leg light.

Exactly what I was going for.   Thank you 

Love your stuff. Thanks for posting

Nice video. I'm curious what you do to escape if the guy has already passed to side control but is using this same sort of control with the elbow in the armpit and the other arm controlling the legs.

i always have a hell of a time getting out of it.

This is OK video. But the problem with reverse sit is that you really need to keep distance with your elbows so they don't go with their body up on your chest. Once they're up you don't have any bridge power or any power in your hip to do anything. Yes, there are techniques to escape when top guy is on your chest but they're much lower percentage than when you're keeping them near your hips.

Cokica -

This is OK video. But the problem with reverse sit is that you really need to keep distance with your elbows so they don't go with their body up on your chest. Once they're up you don't have any bridge power or any power in your hip to do anything. Yes, there are techniques to escape when top guy is on your chest but they're much lower percentage than when you're keeping them near your hips.

I can't solve every bjj problem from half guard in one video 

checkuroil - 

I can't solve every bjj problem from half guard in one video 

Not with that attitude. Try harder next time, I expect your next video to solve EVERY problem in BJJ.

James