When USA was facing GREAT DEPRESSION....

when USA was FACING a GREAT DEPRESSION there was not "let's work together to Make USA Great Again" instead there was this:

John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

AND

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311

unlike the Bush/Gore and Clinton/Trump results the RepubliCONS couldn't CHEAT the PEOPLE out of the Popular Vote and so instead they set about doing everything they could to oppose the President Obama during a time of TERRIBLE ECONOMIC CRISIS

It's still odd to me the way people flaunt their mental illness on the OG

1 Like

WHEN theraskal makes THREADS, they are all GAY as FUCK

1 Like
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

It's still odd to me the way people flaunt their mental illness on the OG

so SUPPORTING DATA FACTS is mental illness?  Sounds like Trump Logic

Youre right, OP! We should beat the shit out of Rick Moranis!

1 Like

Republicans like myself have been warning about the long-term economic collapse that would result from these harsh lockdowns.

I think there will be no better example of how overstated the virus is until the 74 year old President of the United States, who suffers from high blood pressure and obesity, gets the virus and it only gives him, “mild symptoms.”

That’s game, set, and match.

“Look, I am 74 years old, I am working tirelessly to win this election, I am light on sleep, my blood pressure is high, and, according to Pelosi, I am obese, according to Democrats, the virus should have killed me. I should be locked in a nursing home somewhere in NYC on my last breathe, but actually the virus wasn’t that bad. I had a slight fever for a few days and that was it.”

DropKick Joe - 

when theraskal makes threads he uses SUPPORTING DATA FACTS for an intellgent and intellectual experience which may be offensive to the uneducated deplorables 

theraskal -
DropKick Joe - 

when theraskal makes threads he uses SUPPORTING DATA FACTS for an intellgent and intellectual experience which may be offensive to the uneducated deplorables 

Lol shut up moron. Idk I guess you can keep typing, it makes me laugh.

it just seems really bad when one reasonably reflects on the matter.....

USA was facing serious economic threat and on the verge of another Great Depression, it could have been even worse than it was.......

and while USA was facing that CRISIS the wingNUTS and their pandering Leaders were only concerned with opposing the President Obama instead of trying to Make America Great Again!  

that is some serious wingNUTing!  

shame...shame....shame!

whey did they HATE America?

raskal, you are speaking of words. not actions. what did these repubican leaders do to hold back the recovery during this time? 

and also im not sure how opposing obama automatically means you are not legislating in a way to help this country. 

1 Like

John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

He was referring to that god-forsaken Obamacare

Both quotes were from late 2010 over a year after the recession ended thanks to Bush's bailouts which were paid back PLUS INTEREST.

1 Like
ufc98newb - 

raskal, you are speaking of words. not actions. what did these repubican leaders do to hold back the recovery during this time? 

and also im not sure how opposing obama automatically means you are not legislating in a way to help this country. 

Logic has no place in a raskal thread my friend. Facts and logic only annoy the raskal.

1 Like

^LOL I'm the only one which posted supporting FACTS and DATA to show nefarious Anti-American collusion to OPPOSE the President during a time when America faced a GREAT CRISIS

1 Like

Politico lol what a moron 

^so are those quotes FACT or fiction?

![](upload://d8OvpQclZug0CZkOCeV6IH3xkrh.jpeg)

theraskal -

^so are those quotes FACT or fiction?

Did you read the article? You left a lot out.