When was the last time CNN praised Trump at all?

Wondering if anyone even knows if or when this ever happened 

never...not once, but please hold your breath, OP

4 Likes

Can't remember exactly what it was but there was a drone strike he ordered years ago that got unanimous praise - even from CNN.

1 Like

MarcusAurelioFan - 

Can't remember exactly what it was but there was a drone strike he ordered years ago that got unanimous praise - even from CNN.

The left loves them some drone strikes.....

1 Like

He doesn't often do thingsc thst are praiseworty. When was last time they praised kim jong un?

MPA -

That's awesome 

what year was that ??

The media was very very excited by his bombing using the "moab" in Afghanistan, and when he shot missiles into Syria if I recall correctly. 

MMA Experience -
MPA -

That's awesome 

what year was that ??

Just last week I believe

banco - 

He doesn't often do thingsc thst are praiseworty. When was last time they praised kim jong un?

Christ, is this just stupid....

havomaster -

The media was very very excited by his bombing using the "moab" in Afghanistan, and when he shot missiles into Syria if I recall correctly. 

If we aren't living in 1984, I'll eat my hat.

When did fox ever praise obama? 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/06/middleeast/soleimani-strike-legality-doubts-us-iran-intl/index.html

Every time they insult him it might as well be praise to the average person

When he banned bumpstocks?

FreightTrain - When he banned bumpstocks?

Learn how to pull a trigger...sorry bro, but nobody should need help.....

I think they also praised him when he talked about wanting to take the guns first and due process later ie unconstituional Red Coat gun confiscations, conferring with Diane Feinstein seated to his Left.

They also praised Trump when he said he wants to expand unconstitutional background checks.

RhinoHog - 
FreightTrain - When he banned bumpstocks?

Learn how to pull a trigger...sorry bro, but nobody should need help.....

Thats obviously not the point.

Trump turned 250,000 Americans into overnight felons, put manufacturers, distributors and retailers out of business or atleast took away a profit center.

And of-course it contributes to the ultimate goal of disarming the civilian population via the constant incrmental chipping away at the Second.

Not to mention the way he did it by decree, circumventing Congress, the actual law making body of government, paving the way for future gun grabbers to do the same.

Although at this point, it hardly matters.

The Supreme Fraud just said that the states can rape the Second as much as theyd like so we can expect the infringements to keep coming.