When was the last time the UFC

Signed a mens flyweight? I had a guy out of brazil 22 years old flyweight 24-1 and UFC told me they werent signing any flyweights at the time. Anyone know if this list if correct? It says only 29 fighters signed since June 2016. I'd assume this isn't complete has to be a lot more. Also there is no mens flyweight on this list. Recent signings list is on here of current roster. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_UFC_fighters

Jose "Shorty" Torres went 25-1 as an amateur, is undefeated as zzz professional, at 7-0, 5 wins by stoppage, and Titan Fighting Championship's defending FLW and BW champ. Guy would be top 5 FLW in no time. But no call for him yet, either.

MMAQuadfather -

Jose "Shorty" Torres went 25-1 as an amateur, is undefeated as zzz professional, at 7-0, 5 wins by stoppage, and Titan Fighting Championship's defending FLW and BW champ. Guy would be top 5 FLW in no time. But no call for him yet, either.

anyone think that list on wiki is updated? I didnt see marlon morales on the bantamweight roster

The new UFC doesn't care about athletes or divisions.

They want big money fights.

They don't really care about who is the actual champ of a division much less who contenders are.

UFC doesn't know wtf they are doing anymore 

UFC needs to cut about 200 guys before they start signing more new guys.

CaptainNemo -

The new UFC doesn't care about athletes or divisions.

They want big money fights.

They don't really care about who is the actual champ of a division much less who contenders are.

I'm liking the Heal Dougie! 

When was the last time the UFC really signed anyone of note?