When we die...

according to the Christian faith, where do we go after we die? Does Jeasus ever talk about it?

I think Christians might have disagreements about what happens immediately after death but I think that every Christian would agree that all souls are immortal and are ultimately headed for eternal communion with God (Heaven) or eternal seperation from God (Hell). That is a fundamental of the faith. The how's and when's and why's seem to be variable.

I dont think there will be any waiting I think you are either going straight to one then straight to the other. I could be wrong I havent researched this topic too much I will ask around and see what I can find out.

Verses in the Bible say when you are dead you are dead and you are that way until Jesus Christ returns for his Saints then the dead in Christ shall rise. Misconception: If you are allready in Heaven when you die, then why would the Bible say you will rise? Remember the body is dust. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes. And if your soul? spirit? goes to Heaven when you die, then what will rise? Our body is dust and the Bible says God will give us a new body. Going to heaven when you die is contradictory to the Bible, it encourages suicide (I want to go to heaven now because the world is crap) and this last idea including going to heaven when you die are ideas that are from Satan. When you line up what I first said with the rest of the bible, everything fits together like a hand in a glove otherwise there are two many confusing thoughts and questions. Remember that Satan is the Author of Death and confusion. The Bible says that Death is the last enemy to be destroyed. If death is an enemy, then it's not a friend and we shouldn't be looking forward to death. Going to heaven when you die is what past and current pagan religions preached. We laugh at what the Egypians believed in about the after life but it's no different than Christians believing they'll be with God when they die. We accept this but laugh at the Eyptians believing it. There is no difference. It's a lie from the pit of hell. We won't be with God until the church is completed. The church is the body of believers. When that last person has been saved, that's when it's over and a new day will begin. God says that will be in a blink of an eye. That's because the difference between death and life is a blink.

"Let not your heart be troubled: Ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself that where I am, there ye may be also. "(John, 14 : 1 - 3).

We come back in new bodies...like Jesus did when he resurrected and his disciples could not recognize him...wonder why?? New Body!!