when WeightLifting went WRONG

I imagine that weightlifting was meant to be a supportive activity not to over-work the muscles but instead as a form of supportive maintenence. 

The problem it seems is that weightlifting BECAME the activity where the the focus evolved to lift heavier and heavier amounts until weightlifting acually began to have negative impact on athletic capability resulting in the development of a unathletic HuskyFat structure which is mostly just capable to lift heavy weights apparatus in a  controlled structured perfect-technique environment

The 80s/90s weight-lifting fad was very destructive to Athletic Culture which played a major contribution to the HuskyFat epidemic health crisis.  Fortunately through my efforts men are redisovering the joy of movement resulting in a return to a classical smart looking gentleman's appearence.  

Karabu, ever since adopting your lemur-esque, tumbling lifestyle I have seen a marked increase in my health and have become a more refined gentleman of traditional habit. I also now attract MANY lemur females whenever I find myself at the local zoo. So far human females have been mostly non responsive to my advances and attempts to prove my male fitness by climbing the yard-trees of my preferred female mates, but I take it as a sign of good things to come. Thank you for your wisdoms.

Faggots

Crazycracker - Karabu, ever since adopting your lemur-esque, tumbling lifestyle I have seen a marked increase in my health and have become a more refined gentleman of traditional habit. I also now attract MANY lemur females whenever I find myself at the local zoo. So far human females have been mostly non responsive to my advances and attempts to prove my male fitness by climbing the yard-trees of my preferred female mates, but I take it as a sign of good things to come. Thank you for your wisdoms.

thank you for sharing your testimony.  I have no doubt that as you experience a metamorphosis from WeightLifting HuskyFat to Lemur-bod that you will begin to find women taking a keen interest in you.

Thought there would be a video complication of shit going wrong in gyms.

Isherkoff2BJ -

Faggots

yes, WeightLifting BodyBuilding is full of them but I am not against a GAY rights to be a GAY if it is his natural inclination

but for traditional gentlemen of regular habit he should follow my methods if he aspires to attract the notice of females seeking a smart looking partner. 

Somebody can’t gain any weight because weights are too heavy! 

clattymine -

Somebody can’t gain any weight because weights are too heavy! 

LOL why would I even want to gain any weight?  I am a man I do not wish to develop a curvaceous feminine structure

Weightlifting is a time honored activity as old as human competition.  Bodybuilding is not.  

Where it went wrong was when it went from an athletic endeavor like Olympic lifting to just trying to build big show muscles.