When will Bernie tap out?

With Cruz bowing out, when will Bernie take the hint and take his old, feeble, befuddled ass out of the running? Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - With Cruz bowing out, when will Bernie take the hint and take his old, feeble, befuddled ass out of the running? Phone Post 3.0

Haha brutal! Although I can't tell if you dislike Bernie or just throwing OG judgement at him.

He is staying in unless Clinton gets enough delegates from WV, NJ, and California.

NJ is a pretty favorable state for Clinton but Sanders could do very well in California.

This election cycle is a fucking circus.

He just won indiana Phone Post 3.0

When your Mrs stops giving up the poop chute Phone Post 3.0

Bernie's like Diego Sanchez. He might not be able to win, but he's not going to give up until he's bloody and Herb Dean is pulling his opponent off of him.

One issue I've yet to see anyone mention is when McCain was running everyone said he was too old and they were "genuinely worried" he wouldn't survive in office. Yet Bernie is a year older than McCain was when he ran and nobody mentions that. Phone Post 3.0

I remember when CNN announced he had suspended his campaign a few months ago but the next morning he was suddenly back in. I bet the DNC talked him into carrying on just to help keep Hillary in the spotlight. He'll probably drop out now that Trump has wrapped it up.

Tap For Nap

Randomly Kish slapped by MountainMedic - One issue I've yet to see anyone mention is when McCain was running everyone said he was too old and they were "genuinely worried" he wouldn't survive in office. Yet Bernie is a year older than McCain was when he ran and nobody mentions that. Phone Post 3.0
That's because democrats have the loudest whinest mouths

But watching this election process so far is entertaining because we get to see how little those voices actually matter. Phone Post 3.0

Bernies polls better against Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary gets indicted now. Then Sanders pardons her after he wins.

SensoriaUtopia -
BonesNose - He just won indiana Phone Post 3.0

That means fuckall.

Bernie has to basically win about 85% of the remaining delegates to win the nomination.

Not going to happen. Phone Post 3.0

cruedi - Bernies polls better against Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary gets indicted now. Then Sanders pardons her after he wins.
That would be an incredible finish to this presidential race as its been a fucking circus thus far. Phone Post 3.0