When will straight guys giving blowjows be common

As men get more effeminate and the traditional strong male figure continues to be shunned we seem to be moving towards becoming a nation of sissies. Between man buns and tight pants and yoga and just everyday SJW posturing men are nothing like they were just a decade ago. You take an average beer drinking he’ll raising 20 something from the 70s and he would think that his peers in 2017 were complete homos. So as men keep circling that homo drain how long will it be before it’s ok for a straight guy to get a blowjob from another guy?  How long after that will we see common acceptance and encouragement of a completely bisexual society?

*asking for a friend 

Slydawg -

It's probably already happening. 

I’m 45 so I don’t know what those scarf wearing ironic mustache 20 something man-children are doing at the Apple store. 

Never, because when a guy sucks a dick he's no longer straight.  

Never for a straight guy . Straight dudes don't play with somebody else's cock . You are talking about bi dudes and homos . They've been socially accepted for a while now . If your confused or craving the cock then you aren't straight.

Girl powah!

Well I'm working my neck muscles and getting extra protein so who is really the homo?

It's normal in my life

Luncha Libre -
Slydawg -

It's probably already happening. 

I’m 45 so I don’t know what those scarf wearing ironic mustache 20 something man-children are doing at the Apple store. 

Fucking LOL

Skeletor68 - Well I'm working my neck muscles and getting extra protein so who is really the homo?

It’s really your mouth that gets sore.  So I’ve heard 

i thinking the more this out of control #metoo shit gets, the more dudes aint gonna deal with a bitch.. thats when

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

i thinking the more this out of control #metoo shit gets, the more dudes aint gonna deal with a bitch.. thats when

Bullshit , them new love dolls are getting realistic. I'll take the doll over the cock any day .

Friend request sent

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

Let me just hold it for a minute and see what happens. 

Bro jobs?

Now, there was actually a thing about this not that long ago.

Some article about why guys were having sex with other straight guys, but it wasn't gay.

Clearly I'm a homo for remembering that. But yeah, that was a thing.

Soon, it will be considered homophobic or maybe racist to be against letting other dudes blow you or vice versa.

It’s kind of a disqualifier. But since we are changing the meanings of words to suit our feelings now, I guess it would be fine. When would you like to start?

I remember reading that if a man turns down a male to female tranny on the grounds that the tranny has a penis, that is transphobic. We're almost at the level of absolute madness but not quite yet. 

Not soon enough