When Will We Have the Guts to Link Fatherlessness

"What is the primary way to attack a boy’s masculinity? Strip him of his primary male role model: his father. Over the past 50 years, we have taught women to embrace single motherhood and to cut fathers out of their children’s lives through divorce. Now, thanks to the gun control echo-chamber, it will probably take another 50 years to right the wrongs we've done to our fathers and our boys."

Article:
https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/will-guts-link-fatherlessness-school-shootings/

The break down of the family unit has been to blame for a myriad of issues cylically throughout history across all kinds of different societies and cultures. However, I think the trend is currently that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Essentially we are history's martyrs,

Doesn't it really depend on the type of father? Just having a father isn't enough. I've known some kids who would've been better off without their father.

ksacs revenge -

Doesn't it really depend on the type of father? Just having a father isn't enough. I've known some kids who would've been better off without their father.

Jesus... Yes. And I know a guy who was addicted to cocaine, but turned out to be a perfectly functioning member of society. Doesn't mean that that's the norm. 

By and large, children do better with a father in their life. Countless studies have shown that. You pointing out that some fathers are alcoholics or that some fathers are abusive doesn't change the fact that OVERALL, IN GENERAL children are better with a father in their life. 

ksacs revenge -

That is such an asinine response, it really drives me nuts when people constantly quote the exception to a universally acknowldged rule backed up by numerous scientfic studies over decades. That's teh problem with peopel nowadays. 

Apples are delicious and nutricious.... excepty the ones that have gone rotten

The Maldives is sunny......apart from the days it rains

Hmm... Now if only there was a way to deduce who wanted to break up the family unit???

And what their long term goal was?

Makes about as much sense as blaming mass shootings on video games

banco - 

You are a fatherless bastard.

InspiritMick -
ksacs revenge -

That is such an asinine response, it really drives me nuts when people constantly quote the exception to a universally acknowldged rule backed up by numerous scientfic studies over decades. That's teh problem with peopel nowadays. 

Apples are delicious and nutricious.... excepty the ones that have gone rotten

The Maldives is sunny......apart from the days it rains

"You know,  children who grow up with a mother and father are statistically more likely to succeed in the workplace."

"Not necessarily. I know a guy who was an orphan. And grew up homeless. And raised himself. And through hard work, he created his own company! And now he's a millionaire!"

It's the language of retards. 

banco -

source?

I am one of the kids who did better after my dad was out of the picture,  but I would not suggest that would be best for most families. 

BrowBeaten - 
ksacs revenge -

Jesus... Yes. And I know a guy who was addicted to cocaine, but turned out to be a perfectly functioning member of society. Doesn't mean that that's the norm. 

By and large, children do better with a father in their life. Countless studies have shown that. You pointing out that some fathers are alcoholics or that some fathers are abusive doesn't change the fact that OVERALL, IN GENERAL children are better with a father in their life. 

https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

BLACK LIVES MATTER GUIDING PRINCIPLES

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/what-we-believe/

(notice how they mention "mothers" and "parents", but no "fathers"...and they want to split up the 2 parent household)

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.""

"We foster a queer?affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

PatK -
BrowBeaten - 
ksacs revenge -

https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

evil veiled - 

Hmm... Now if only there was a way to deduce who wanted to break up the family unit???

And what their long term goal was?

Lol

BrowBeaten -
ksacs revenge -

Just out of curiosity how do these studies control for fathers who weren’t in the kids lives for good reason because they’d be a negative influence? Wouldn’t fathers not in kids’ lives have a higher chance of that?

Low T Low IQ -

BLACK LIVES MATTER GUIDING PRINCIPLES

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/what-we-believe/

(notice how they mention "mothers" and "parents", but no "fathers"...and they want to split up the 2 parent household)

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.""

"We foster a queer?affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

You didn't know BLM are cultural marxists?

Would it surprise you to learn that the Black Panther Party were Communists?

And that the ANC that rules South Africa is likewise based on a Communist ideology?

Holmes0 - 
BrowBeaten -
ksacs revenge -

Just out of curiosity how do these studies control for fathers who weren’t in the kids lives for good reason because they’d be a negative influence? Wouldn’t fathers not in kids’ lives have a higher chance of that?

Lol bullshit.

Both of my boyfriends grew up without fathers and now one is a professional dancer and poet and the other one is a stay at home mom successfully raising our four adopted minoroty children.

Kids don't need a father.

Kinda funny how the OPs quote managed to immediately blame women for fatherless families. Yeah, it's definitely not the dead beat dad's fault, it's the mom's fault, the one that stays with the kid.