When will we see a Women's match headline a major

PPV (Summerslam, WM, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series)? Hopefully never for me but with the inclusion of an all female Royal Rumble  I have a feeling that WWE will go eventually get to the point where they do this.

Umm... Did you not see Hell In A Cell PPV Oct 30th 2016..? Sasha Banks vs Charlotte Flair main event..

As in go on last? Not as long as the audience is mostly male. So never.

edit: Looked up the card of Hell in a Cell, I stand corrected. However that is not a major PPV. For the big four I stand by my answer.

Honestly I think within 3-5 years. Wrestlemania essentially sells itself now, and none of the talent is allowed to get over. This is how wwe wants it. They are going to push for a female main event because that will be more marketable in the main stream in comparison to their other forgettable stars

BigWilliam - As in go on last? Not as long as the audience is mostly male. So never.

edit: Looked up the card of Hell in a Cell, I stand corrected. However that is not a major PPV. For the big four I stand by my answer.
I would refute that both HIAC and MITB can technically be included in the major PPVs.. Granted they are not as established as the original Big 4 from bitd, but I would put those 6 as major PPVs for the year... All the rest like Fastlane, etc are filler throughout the year..

And I would technically not even put WM in there because it's the Super Bowl for WWE.. The pinnacle every year.. And the 2nd tier PPVs such as the other 5. Then all the 3rd tier filler PPVs.

armbarheelhook - Umm... Did you not see Hell In A Cell PPV Oct 30th 2016..? Sasha Banks vs Charlotte Flair main event..

I did see it and i didn't include HIAC as a major pic. I the major ppc I included are the ones with 25+ year history.

As soon as they unify the belts in a match with Tamina vs Nia