When will you decide to stop wearing a mask?

Out of curiosity, have you considered when you think you'll feel comfortable taking your mask off?

I personally was skeptical(about the virus) and how I feel now, I'm ready.  Most places are still requiring mask but if they don't, I'm not going to wear one. 

I know lots of people still aren't ready though, but my question is what are you going to wait for?

If the government and/or establishment does not require it, are you still going to for a few more weeks, a few more months, years, indefinitely?

I only wear one at work

2 Likes

I think whatever day it will be will probably be a Tuesday.

3 Likes

I was just talking about this. I’m vaccinated now but you can’t go anywhere here with out a mask on. It’s complete horseshit. Why the fuck should I have to wear one??? But I do because I live in an area full of cunts and my threshold before choking a morherfucker out isnt all that great and it’s not worth the trouble. I fucking hate being a goddamn sheep but I being in a pen more.

2 Likes

I get the second dose of vaccine in a week and then I’m only wearing masks at places I have to... which, I’m only wearing them now at places I have to so not much will change for now

I almost never wore one.  Early on stores and restaurants required them,  but most in Texas don't care.  I don't wear one for work either.  I've probably put it on maybe 15 times because i was forced to.  Never got sick. 

2 Likes

whenever the grocery store takes down their sign

4 Likes

Whenever they don’t require one.

1 Like

I only wear one if there's a sign requiring one for entry. No more movie theaters, restaurants, etc. So pretty much only the grocery store about twice a week for a half an hour at a time.  Then comes off the second I leave the building. The mom and pop stores and gas stations will occasionally have a sign encouraging one, but unless it says Required, nope. Fuck ever wearing one outdoors. 

2 Likes

I've never wore one for the Wu Flu, only on Halloween when I took my kids trick or treating, but it was a Halloween mask. If any stores bitched, I would shop elsewhere. Small inconvenience to take my business where it's wanted.

1 Like

I think the mask mandate ends here April 6th.

So I'll only probably wear one at work or any place that requires one after I get my vaccination.

Captain Canuck - I think whatever day it will be will probably be a Tuesday.

1 Like

I do not fault anyone for being more skeptical about the virus than others.  Some people have had different experiences that make them feel the way they do.  No problem with that. 

But, I do wonder if people who are skeptical purely because of the media fear, if they have actually thought about the question in the OP.

I only wear one in places that enforce it. I have not been worried even once about catching covid and I'm still not. I have not changed my life in any way except for wearing a mask in the bigger stores that make you. 

3 Likes

It's a mandate here but I don't put it on till I'm told to and as soon as I get my change and bag I'm ripping it off. 

They can suck my dick at this point 

1 Like

Not sure how many of you saw this(came out last week), but it resignated with me.  

1 Like

I only wear one INSIDE if it's required. 

I'll gladly never wear one again right now if i could.

1 Like

When I get tired of being the Lone Ranger

HI-YO SILVER, AWAAYYYYYY!

1 Like

I wear one in Costco and Disney World only because they enforce it. 

1 Like

BringBackHeadbutts -

Out of curiosity, have you considered when you think you'll feel comfortable taking your mask off?

I personally was skeptical(about the virus) and how I feel now, I'm ready.  Most places are still requiring mask but if they don't, I'm not going to wear one. 

I know lots of people still aren't ready though, but my question is what are you going to wait for?

If the government and/or establishment does not require it, are you still going to for a few more weeks, a few more months, years, indefinitely?

June 2020 unless required by stores/my employer