When you changed opinion on fighte

There's been a few moments where I've changed an opinion I've had on a fighter - the two most recent being Sylvia and Baroni. I didn't like their style or attitude but after watching them fight whoever was put in front of them and REALLY giving it their all you can't help but ignore the other irrelevant stuff that bothers you.

But the biggest change of opinion happened when Frank Shamrock "retired"

I was a huge Frank Shamrock fan - I believed at that moment he represented the future of the mma athlete - but after his shaky win over Tito he said "There's nothing left for me"

Everyone at that time went "WTF??" There were more than half a dozen really good fights - challenging fights that needed to happen at that point but Frank expected everyone to believe that a green Tito who spanked him the first half of the fight was the pinaccle...

Since then he's been doing nothing but talking and stirring up controversy and calling himself the greatest whilst racking up wins against guys with a losing records or in the case of Renzo - cheating.

The difference between Frank Shamrock and Baroni is that only ONE of them wants to fight.

I predict that the fighter is going to beat up the mouth on the 22nd.

The 2 Fighters I have done a 180 on from like to dislike are Chuck and BJ. Was a big Fan of Chuck until his cheating and unapologetic Ways kicked in. Was a Fan of BJ until his Arrogance and Pride got the best of him. It's at a sickening Level. Confidence is good, but he carried it too far. He needs Wins before he can get that pompous.

Someone I didn't like and grew on me so that I like him now is Nick Diaz.

Fratilicious.

tito has never evolved. i liked tito but how fucking dumb do you have to be to have great jiu jitsu and NEVER use it? i liked him and now its just old.

"tito has never evolved. i liked tito but how fucking dumb do you have to be to have great jiu jitsu and NEVER use it? i liked him and now its just old. "

Tito's Striking has evolved, juts watch his first few Fights and compare his Composure then to now. Having said that...what the Fuck IS up with his Submission Ability? You hear all the Time how it exists in the Gym, but never comes out in Training.

yeah his striking may have gotten good but tito isnt ko'ing anyone under 40. i just dont understand.