When you do acid you stop littering!!!!

crazyest thing i use to not give a fuck ,but then i did  a full blown acid trip and i understand now while i was in the woods, and im the farthest thing froma  hippy (not white) any one stop  too ??

Did you see an Indian with a tear or something?

Image result for give a hoot don't pollute

People, seriously, please dont litter.

This is our country, we live here, keep it looking beautiful.

If we're not going to care, who is?

I grew older than 13 and just sort of stopped, didn't even have to drop acid.

Littering and...

clattymine - I grew older than 13 and just sort of stopped, didn't even have to drop acid.

BOOM

There is almost always a garbage can within like 30 seconds of where you are, it isn't that hard.

I had an ex that was just trash and would always litter without regard, it led me to being much more lax about it which i had to unlearn.

As others said, please don't litter.

Dude.. if you were tripping balls in the woods you're more likely to have done more damage to the ecosystem by scaring the shit out of the wildlife and ripping up plants in a contest to crown the king of the wicker people. Go back to your base camp in the morning and be surprised that you didn't burn the whole motherfucker down.

Littering isn't even the worst part of the problem, the amount of trash we produce is. We're going to end up looking like India.

FreightTrain -

Image result for give a hoot don't pollute

M'kay.

0hi0direct -
clattymine - I grew older than 13 and just sort of stopped, didn't even have to drop acid.

BOOM

u guys are whiteer than whitee XD and acid help see the patterns in the universe and how complex and beautifull everything is somthing you guys have never exp hahahahhahahah fagggss

I litter soda cans, however with a 10c deposit I just consider it donations to the homeless.

How come when stupid people do acid that become pretentious retards, but it doesn't even almost happen to intelligent people that do acid?

they become*

I was never a worthless piece of shit that deserves to be air dropped into a third world country without a parachute but as penance for your past scumbaggery, OP, why don't you do some Meth and run around cleaning shit up for awhile.