when you drop the soap

even if its in your own shower do you automatically think to protect your butthole? I do so I'm thinking its instinctive, sometimes I'll even squat rather then bend Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha I know what you mean. When I drop it I automatically think "oops don't pick up the soap" but then I remember I'm in my own shower and my butt hole is safe!! Phone Post 3.0

so you two just basically admitting to thinking about some guy sticking their dick in your ass!!!!!

Nope. I squat down and pick it up with my ass. Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah -

so you two just basically admitting to thinking about some guy sticking their dick in your ass!!!!!

were preventing it bro, one day were gonna have equal break ins from a hobo only our assholes will be safe and well catch a dick on the back but when you bend down thinking of boobs you'll get a crusty 5 incher inserted Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - Nope. I squat down and pick it up with my ass. Phone Post 3.0
lold Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah -

I said I was thinking about picking up the soap. Not thinking about someone's dick in my ass. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at the concept of being mobile enough to pick up anything I drop during a morning shower. That shit stays dropped.

Ghost of Corvelay - Lol at the concept of being mobile enough to pick up anything I drop during a morning shower. That shit stays dropped.
evening shower in the dark, squat or bend Phone Post 3.0

When I drop the soap I think "god damn it". Phone Post 3.0