When you were in HS where did kids fight?

weight room, locker room. if it was some heat of the moment shit, right at the dudes locker.

if you were selling wolf tickets you'd say "meet me at the flagpole!" where you might call each other a buttfucker a couple times.

if it was a real duel you'd meet on the buffalo road. which was a road just out of town that had a buffalo farm on it.

King Trav -
theFLYnTACO - Like men...right then, right there.
You city kids be crazy!!

Right there right now fights happened too. Just not as common as the I'll see you at 3:30 fights. Phone Post 3.0
It's probably just an age thing. I'm 41 and every fight I saw except one was handled right then and there. Bball courts, lockers, PE, hallways etc. i've even seen a couple right in class. Phone Post 3.0

Anywhere in the school really. But one time I remember two guys I guess agreed to fight after school across the street at the open field next to the community center. Well word spread, and after school hundreds of kids started to walk across the street, huge crowd of kids lol. So the principals come running up with megaphones yelling into them, then cop cars start pulling in and cops are getting out telling everyone to leave (the police station was a few hundred feet away lol) and you see the principals running around trying to find the two kids who were supposed to fight lol, fun times.

If it was going to be something organized, there was a spot between the car wash and the city water plant.

Small town, like 2000 total.

Burt Reynoldz -
King Trav -
You city kids be crazy!!

Right there right now fights happened too. Just not as common as the I'll see you at 3:30 fights. Phone Post 3.0
It's probably just an age thing. I'm 41 and every fight I saw except one was handled right then and there. Bball courts, lockers, PE, hallways etc. i've even seen a couple right in class. Phone Post 3.0
I'm 38 bro. I think it's a city vs small town thing.

I grew up in a rural farming town. Tough as nails farm kids, but not really mean. You didn't see people get kicked in the head or buddies jump in.

Mostly two dudes square up and hockey fight. Phone Post 3.0

SaintMike - A park, an old country road, or the wrestling room in a downstairs part of the high school. Saw a hick call a black dude the N word once, they agreed to meet in the wrestling room... I'm assuming the hick hasn't said the N word since. Fucking brutal. Phone Post 3.0

lol

I saw that movie too

gregbrady -
SaintMike - A park, an old country road, or the wrestling room in a downstairs part of the high school. Saw a hick call a black dude the N word once, they agreed to meet in the wrestling room... I'm assuming the hick hasn't said the N word since. Fucking brutal. Phone Post 3.0

lol

I saw that movie too
Ha, re reading it does seem a bit like a corny lesson in a movie. Definitely happened, 2002 in Southeast, MO Phone Post 3.0

Behind Winn Dixie. Phone Post 3.0

Locker room at football practice. Anybody that was anyone played football. Coaches left us alone.

Other than that, there was an empty lot surrounded by trees behind a neighborhood where we would fight at. Phone Post 3.0

damn, i always thought the "bike rack" was universal. Phone Post 3.0

This, when it's time, it's time.

Especially in Grade 11 when some fat goth kid tried to hit me in English class with a fire extinguisher.

Fuck you Wally... Phone Post 3.0

In Jr high there were tons of fights! Lots of parks or behind the school fight and the occasional right then and there. I would always go to them cause I was in the loop. Never fought though. Never had to. In HS I can only recall one fight. No one fought. It sucked. Phone Post 3.0

Behind a Mormon church across from our school Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - I saw many a differences settled there.

The wrestling coach made sure things didn't get out of hand. Phone Post 3.0
Our middle school PE teacher was great about that. Wouldn't let anyone get too mashed up. Simpler times. It settled shit quickly. Phone Post 3.0

Just out the front doors of the school where people waited for the bus. There was already tons of people there so teachers never suspected. Now you'd have to be prepared to get shanked by the guys cousin on the bus after. Phone Post 3.0

A back road about a mile from school. The only thing on the road was a water tower and a single farmhouse. We fought at the water tower. Phone Post 3.0

In our backyard, at parks, in the trails by the Platte river. Phone Post 3.0

Across the street from the school. Everything went down there, drug deals, gang initiations, fights. Phone Post 3.0

At the park like two blocks away Phone Post 3.0

In HS, right there then.

In elementary and jr high, across the street by the creek.