Where are all the obama supporters at?

To defend the NSA Wiretapping program?

herr comrade

Bush!

Wasn't all that started October, 2001?? Idk just asking. Phone Post

Conversely, where are all the Fox News folk who supported the Patriot Act and said law abiding people have nothing to hide?

From what I gathered, here are the official "Liberal circle jerk" talking points regarding the NSA deal:

1. But Bush
2. Snowden is a traitor
3. I have nothing to hide
4. But Bush
5. You are a racist

gnpsince1990 - Conversely, where are all the Fox News folk who supported the Patriot Act and said law abiding people have nothing to hide?

Case in point.

gnpsince1990 - Conversely, where are all the Fox News folk who supported the Patriot Act and said law abiding people have nothing to hide?

BLUE TEAM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

blue team forever no matter what!!!!!

Lurking Phone Post 3.0

tumbleweed blows by in the wind... Phone Post

Republicans and democrats are such a farce. It's like they are on broadway and all of us are willing participants in their show. Two sides of the same coin, both equally full of shit.

http://www.thepoliticalemporium.com/assets/images/st22.jpg

Blue name help.

Well since I am NOT a terrorist conspiring to kill anyone, I really could care less that Uncle Sam reads my email helping my grandpa configure his iPhone. Oh man, my privacy is soooo invaded. What will I do ? Maybe build a faraday cage around my house? Phone Post 3.0

Jason - Well since I am NOT a terrorist conspiring to kill anyone, I really could care less that Uncle Sam reads my email helping my grandpa configure his iPhone. Oh man, my privacy is soooo invaded. What will I do ? Maybe build a faraday cage around my house? Phone Post 3.0

Terrible argument.

JewJitsu112 - What are the chances Jason had a huge problem with Bush's Patriot Act? Partisan Hack

117% he had a problem with it!!! Yay! Phone Post

Chief Meteorologist Brick Tamland - 
Jason - Well since I am NOT a terrorist conspiring to kill anyone, I really could care less that Uncle Sam reads my email helping my grandpa configure his iPhone. Oh man, my privacy is soooo invaded. What will I do ? Maybe build a faraday cage around my house? Phone Post 3.0

Terrible argument.

exactly.

Until Jason feels personally that his rights are being violated, the government should continue to intrude on the lives of its citizens.

Jesus f....

i have the same problem with my liberties being infringed and my sitting president being complicit in the act now as i had when bush, clinton, the other bush, and reagan were doing it. i also have the same problem with virtually every member of congress having had prior knowlege at each turn.

which is why every one of you retards who can't wait to cast dirision on the "other side' cracks me up. both groups fucking know the side of the aisle you've chosen through whatever dim reckoning to align yourself is demonstrably, transparently unwilling to represent your interests... buuuuutttt

THE OTHER SIDE'S DOING IT NOW AND I FELT ICKY WHEN MY SIDE WAS DOING IT AND PEOPLE WERE SAYING IT AND NOW I GET TO SAY IT AND I EVEN GET TO SAY THAT THEY CAN'T SAY IT ANY MORE!!!

you know, fuck, involving yourself in grass roots politics in order to foster and engender a conscientious, populist, moral, intelligent groundswell of candidacy. just wait until the next crop of corporatist zombies take office so you can continue to engage in your cspan bread and circus.

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - To defend the NSA Wiretapping program?