Where are they now (bands)

Anybody ever curious what happened to certain bands? I'll start with Flaw, they had a pretty good first cd never heard much from them since Phone Post 3.0

Crickets...
Mods delete this embarrassment of a thread if you can Phone Post 3.0

I think flaw died with the nu metal trend Phone Post 3.0

cfv - I think flaw died with the nu metal trend Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's what I figured Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - Bush. I didn't really like them but they were big for a minute, then gone. Phone Post 3.0
Gavin Rossdale was a great vocalist, is he still married to Gwen Stefani?? Phone Post 3.0

KOphil25 -
Poleeko - Bush. I didn't really like them but they were big for a minute, then gone. Phone Post 3.0
Gavin Rossdale was a great vocalist, is he still married to Gwen Stefani?? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. She wears pants. He takes care of family Phone Post 3.0

Pink Floyd

I got one. Where's Coal Chamber at now? Maybe I should google it, but this is a interesting thread, so I'll let someone update me to keep this thread going. Phone Post 3.0

Bukkake -
KOphil25 -
Yes. She wears pants. He takes care of family Phone Post 3.0
I'd give Gwen Stefani a nice upsetting pre cum she'll never forget! She's one of my favs! Phone Post 3.0

Holy_stubble_of_a_god - I got one. Where's Coal Chamber at now? Maybe I should google it, but this is a interesting thread, so I'll let someone update me to keep this thread going. Phone Post 3.0
Singer left and started devildriver. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman -
Holy_stubble_of_a_god - I got one. Where's Coal Chamber at now? Maybe I should google it, but this is a interesting thread, so I'll let someone update me to keep this thread going. Phone Post 3.0
Singer left and started devildriver. Phone Post 3.0
And everyone in Sevendust hates his existence. Phone Post 3.0

Frontman started a new band called devildriver coal chamber did a reunion tour last year I saw a few videos from shows and te crowd seemed confused and uninterested. Devildriver is good if your into thrashy metal Phone Post 3.0

Bush had a new album a few years ago that was pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

What about some 80's bands

I wonder what those guys are doing now.

Trixter

Slaughter

Winger

CaptainWoody - What about some 80's bands

I wonder what those guys are doing now.

Trixter

Slaughter

Winger

Winger actually just released a new song...and it's actually good lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big Sevendust fan, especially Clint Morgan and lead singer Layjon, but I always stick with the drummers. That sucks! I was a mediocre Coal Chamber fan, but enjoyed them while they last. "Big Truck" was a fav of mine me. I'll be checking Devildriver soon. Thanks for the info! Phone Post 3.0

All you sevendust fans should be pleased, I saw their new album leaked. Phone Post 3.0

Holy_stubble_of_a_god - I'm a big Sevendust fan, especially Clint Morgan and lead singer Layjon, but I always stick with the drummers. That sucks! I was a mediocre Coal Chamber fan, but enjoyed them while they last. "Big Truck" was a fav of mine me. I'll be checking Devildriver soon. Thanks for the info! Phone Post 3.0
Loco was my favorite coalchamber song Phone Post 3.0

How bout Onyx? I know, totally different genre, but there's not much music I don't like. How bout DRS or Little Texs ( you can make fun of me on this one! Haha! Phone Post 3.0

tylerthebear -
Holy_stubble_of_a_god - I'm a big Sevendust fan, especially Clint Morgan and lead singer Layjon, but I always stick with the drummers. That sucks! I was a mediocre Coal Chamber fan, but enjoyed them while they last. "Big Truck" was a fav of mine me. I'll be checking Devildriver soon. Thanks for the info! Phone Post 3.0
Loco was my favorite coalchamber song Phone Post 3.0
Good call! Phone Post 3.0