Where can I get some hands on video editing

Looking for some hands on video editing training. Where can I do this at? I'm in the Tristate area. 

Youtube

Thanks 

yw

Are you doing this for yourself or a private business, or looking to get into the industry professionally?

Ripple Training is great for FCPX but industry people will look at you dumb if that’s all you know. But, if this isn’t your job and you just want dope content and have a MAC it’s the way to go. For Premiere I’d look at Creative Live classes. 

Do you own your own camera gear (have your own footage) or do you need footage to edit?

MagSlim -

Are you doing this for yourself or a private business, or looking to get into the industry professionally?

Ripple Training is great for FCPX but industry people will look at you dumb if that’s all you know. But, if this isn’t your job and you just want dope content and have a MAC it’s the way to go. For Premiere I’d look at Creative Live classes. 

Thanks I was looking at creative live classes it looks solid.

MagSlim -

Do you own your own camera gear (have your own footage) or do you need footage to edit?

No I don't own my own gear and yea would need footage to edit. Also plan on getting a camera soon