where can i train in dallas texas

hey guys,
i will be in dallas texas over the summer doing an internship, i was wondering where, if any places would be good to train...any info would be great...thanks in advance...

Carlos Machado - North Dallas - carlosmachado.net - One of the best instructors in the world. All of the other top instructors are his students or where his students at some point.

Robert DeFranco - Downtown Dallas - dfwgunrange.com - one of Carlos' brown belts. Newer gym but several purples and a few blues train out of Rob's. One of the best places to train for the money.

Travis Lutter - (Irving) www.nextgenbjj.com - One of Carlos' black belts. Total badass. Recently beat Ryron Gracie and David Avellan to win Submission Challenge. Also fights MMA.

Orlando Waugh - (Arlington) www.tsdefense.com One of Carlos' black belt. Super technical. Great teacher. Has a very unorthodox game so you get to feel things from a different perspective.

Saekson Janjira - (Plano) www.saeksonmuaythai.com One of the best Muay Thai instructors in the world. Really tough guys who are getting into some MMA. Pete Spratt trains out of his gym.

There are a few other places around but if he is looking for BJJ or Muay Thai these are the guys I would go to.

great info guys, thanks for all the input, keep posting if you find anything else...thanks again!!!

Saekson Janjira - (Plano) www.saeksonmuaythai.com One of the best Muay Thai instructors in the world. Really tough guys who are getting into some MMA. Pete Spratt trains out of his gym.

I think a BB from Jacare trains here too. JD Shelly!

You can get the addresses and contact info for all Dallas metroplex area MMA schools at TXMMA.com:http://www.txmma.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&l_op=viewlink&cid=1

Lions Den-Dallas....ran by former ufc champion and king of pancrase Guy Mezger...train hard!! :)

TTT... I may be moving there later this year

are there any places where i can train without taking classes and getting like one on one, i have been fighting for a while now, i just wnat to find a place to go roll a little bit and shit like that???

ttt

ttt

Hello fighter2299,

You are welcome to stop in my Academy in Lewisville. I am about 10 min North of Dallas. If you are looking for BJJ,MMA, weights, lots of heavy bags, and Muay Thai together, than stop in to one of the best NHB schoold in the area. If you want BJJ, Carlos Machado is the best in Texas.

Thanks Tery
academybjj.com

Dallas?

Oops, Sorry Terry. I need to add you to the list I copy and paste on here.

You also may want to check out Yousef's place. He's got the best takedowns in Texas. Most of the top guys train the takedown game with Yousef.

starjiujitsu.com

edited for double post

tcorkran,
thanks i appreciate it, i will be getting in touch with you when i get everything figured out, thanks in advance!!!

MrHubble,
yeah, ill talk to you about it later, but i got an email today in response to an application i put in to a marketing company in dallas texas for an internship and they replied saying they would like me to go down, so it looks like i might be in Tx. for a month or two!!!

Yes JD got his BB from Jacare last week I think or the week before.

ttt

JD received his black belt when Jacare was here in January. You can check out some pics on his web-site: http://www.ndbjj.com

I go to a guy out in little elm i can give you the info if your interested. Very good all around teacher.

Need some guys from Dallas to start fighting here in New Orleans, La. !!!