Where can I watch Bellator 192? Can't find it....

anywhere on the Internet.

Would be greatly appreciated. I don’t have cable or Direct TV, I am on a business trip and only able to watch on my Laptop.

Thanks guys

You don’t gave cable at home either? If you do just get bellator app and verify. If not, I don’t know.

Thrill Hammer - You don't gave cable at home either? If you do just get bellator app and verify. If not, I don't know.

Just bored in the hotel. Not home for another 3 weeks :frowning:

uniquetechnique -
Thrill Hammer - You don't gave cable at home either? If you do just get bellator app and verify. If not, I don't know.

Then download the bellator app to phone, it’ll ask for your cable or satellite provider log in info. Do that and you’re in.

Thrill Hammer - 
uniquetechnique -

Then download the bellator app to phone, it’ll ask for your cable or satellite provider log in info. Do that and you’re in.

Ooops! No sorry , no cable just regular digital TV provided by Cox cable but I am not paying for channels, just High Speed Internet. I only pay like $8 a month to rent the digital box that gets about 30 channels.

This might work,

http://www.bellator.com/videos

FOX Force Five -

This might work,

http://www.bellator.com/videos

Thanks , gonna try now

uniquetechnique -
Thrill Hammer - 
uniquetechnique -

Ooops! No sorry , no cable just regular digital TV provided by Cox cable but I am not paying for channels, just High Speed Internet. I only pay like $8 a month to rent the digital box that gets about 30 channels.

My bad. Miscommunication, hopefully you find it. It was a decent card.

I have it on my DVR if you wanna swing by. 

Just gonna be the two of us so wear what you want. 

Bellator app