where can i watch okami/linhares?

?

www.ufc.com of course!

do u have to pay?

http://www.freeufcvideos.com/okamivslinhares

It's a shame the UFC didn't show Okami's fight instead of Tibau-Uno. Not saying Tibau didn't deserve it but Okami is ranked higher and really needs the exposure. Okami looked really good, even if it was against subpar opponent.

you need an account

i think tibau/uno fit the time gap

I get motion sickness daily....

Great fight, Yushin was jabbing like Kenny in the fight.

i'd rather watch rebecca linares

thanks guys...yushin looked awesome...total beast

So guess we can say that Okami may have found some new found light which seemed to be his problem before: not letting it hang early enough.

We know that Okami beats most of the B guys at MW. Question is if his new found light can help him beat the elite guys as he lost to Franklin and Chael.

Apprently he trained with Chael after he lost to him? Does this mean they wont fight each other again? Chael clearly won that fight but Okami was not outclassed, he was out hustled/worked. Should Okami fight Nate or is that too big a fight too soon for both guys?

Who are other possible contenders for Okami and Nate? Is Vitor still getting his shot?

Okami vs Bisping would good imo.

Wasa-B - So guess we can say that Okami may have found some new found light which seemed to be his problem before: not letting it hang early enough.

We know that Okami beats most of the B guys at MW. Question is if his new found light can help him beat the elite guys as he lost to Franklin and Chael.

Apprently he trained with Chael after he lost to him? Does this mean they wont fight each other again? Chael clearly won that fight but Okami was not outclassed, he was out hustled/worked. Should Okami fight Nate or is that too big a fight too soon for both guys?

Who are other possible contenders for Okami and Nate? Is Vitor still getting his shot?

Okami vs Bisping would good imo.

i dont think its a "new found light"...hes improved his boxing and once he hurt him, thats when he poured it on...initially he was actually very tentative until he rocked linhares a few times

Defenestrator - God dammit. Grappling just got orgasmic on my browser.

I love it that people still fall for that shit!

ufc.com has the prelims for the Fight Nights for free under their video section. You have to register, but then get access to high quality footage of the undercard.

dont like how okami let linhares out of that first round, okami looks like he could have finished anytime in the second as well.

never the less, okami shows more

and lol at goldie's pronuncation of linhares

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYyMTE4NTQ4.html