Where did Alpo go?

Thread last night asked about another quality poster, DeadAgain.

It was said he deleted his account after the Mental BS.

Where did Alpo go? Another one of my favorites over the years.

I miss his celebrity eyes threads Phone Post 3.0

Not familiar with the "Mental stuff" but I liked DA and thought he was a good poster. I know he loved to argue with people, so I'm not surprised.

jesus, wtf'ing hell.   Thanks for the explanation, I missed all that, thankfully.

oh, and yeah, I don't know where Alpo is

B17 - 
Dirtywhiteboy - 

Not familiar with the "Mental stuff" but I liked DA and thought he was a good poster. I know he loved to argue with people, so I'm not surprised.

A poster here, name MentaL, hacked this site and gained total admin access.  He used it to impersonate fighters, etc...Told Kirik he did it and Kirik did nothing for a while, until MentaL began to post screenshots of the admin panel, etc...then admitted he had done this in the past and Kirik did nothing then either.  DA and many others were worried about their credit card info having bought blue names and/or gear here.  Kirik mishandled the whole thing.  People like DA got pissed and left.

I wasn't around when all that took place, Not sure what Kirik could do.

Look at all the giants that get hacked recently, Target, Home Depot, Sony.....

If an experienced hacker wants in they seem to get in no matter what.

I had many disagreements with DA but I also agreed on many things, It was love and hate thing. But he stood by his beliefs and never backed off of them.

I miss the dude.

I heard he is having a ruff year. Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't defending Kirik, We just saw another country hack into a major company.

Sure we all use safety measures but if an experienced hacker wants in, It seems to me, he gets in.

I hope I didn't spell Kirik backwards.

B17 - 

Its a bad comparison.  But I dont think we need to continue this train of thought.  Im afraid its high jacking your thread and this course is just not worth it.

So where is this queer Alpo?

Being that it's "my thread", I invite you to give me incite on the subject.

I also would like to know why Alpo left.